2011 season thread

game went about how i thought it would. i knew rick would have his boys fired up in the start, and they would eventually ware out. great effort by east.

How many of the injured will be able to play by playoff time? I did notice on Joe Eitel that the Cards are in the number 1 spot this week.

How many of the injured will be able to play by playoff time? I did notice on Joe Eitel that the Cards are in the number 1 spot this week.

eitel now has them at #2. As far as injuries it's tough to say, it's been one of those year where guys are dropping like flies each week. I would say Coach will just have to play whoever's available at the time.

All we know for certain is that both Ramsby and Davis are done for the year. No question about that.

Now, the other two, Mimms and Jester, well, we'll just have to wait and see on those guys.

-CardinalsFan

SWG Chris Himonidis and Brian Wyatt do a nice job on those games. They are improving as they go.

I was impressed with the concentration of little Smith. He made some plays off bad pitches by making sure he got the ball before looking for running room.

Both lines played very well. Even with the injuries this team is starting to gel.

SWG Chris Himonidis and Brian Wyatt do a nice job on those games. They are improving as they go.

I was impressed with the concentration of little Smith. He made some plays off bad pitches by making sure he got the ball before looking for running room.

Both lines played very well. Even with the injuries this team is starting to gel.

With all of the losses in the offensive backfield this year it's amazing how well the underclassmen that have filled in have taken care of the ball.

Congrats to the Cards. I admit, I was a doubter at the beginning of the season. I was wrong. Very nice job. Hope Sorn is okay.
Go Cards!

Why should they have won?

We went thru this last year. Lack of discipline cost Colerain that game last year. 'X' knows if they run their mouths they are going to get shoved. Cost Colerain last year when they had the team to win. I would love to see them win this year. But, it is not going to happen.

We went thru this last year. Lack of discipline cost Colerain that game last year. 'X' knows if they run their mouths they are going to get shoved. Cost Colerain last year when they had the team to win. I would love to see them win this year. But, it is not going to happen.

Do the coaches get any credit for the 1st 11 games that they won or only the losses?

Do the coaches get any credit for the 1st 11 games that they won or only the losses?

The coaches do get some credit. With the injuries they had they did a great job this year. But anyone who believes they are going to make it to the regional final are just foolish. Take away Michigan and Jim Cooper was a great coach. But he's only going to be remembered for not being able to beat Michigan.