bob99's latest activity

• bob99
    bob99 reacted to Costa's post in the thread Israel ~ Hamas War Saga with Like Like.
    Of course it matters. They are 100% wrong in what they are doing.
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread Israel ~ Hamas War Saga.
    They are protecting Hamas. They could turn in or point out who and where Hamas are. In that sense they are active participants.
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to chs1971's post in the thread Israel ~ Hamas War Saga with Like Like.
    What "international law?"
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to Omega's post in the thread Israel ~ Hamas War Saga with Like Like.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/international-criminal-court-issues-arrest-warrant-israeli-prime/ Just find it odd an...
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to Omega's post in the thread Israel ~ Hamas War Saga with Like Like.
    I think it is telling the neighboring Arab States are not willing to take in Gaza refugees.
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to Rich Kotite's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Meanwhile at Carrollton a major innovation: Carrollton Warrior branded port-a-potties.
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to Raylan_Givens's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Haha Haha.
    It’s a good indication you missed your own funeral if your feet don’t move when Hoyt Pollard plucks the strings! But, No, that wasn’t...
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread Iranian President's death.
    Too bad the Iatoilet and his son Iatoilet jr. wasn't with him. The trifecta(y)
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread Ohio State Recruiting.
    I find it interesting that with Michigan heading to the land of irrelevancy again, that Oregon is now OSU chief rival for king of the...
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to bootleg's post in the thread #PACtion™ 2024 with Like Like.
    not many call it "gravy" but yes as a young guy if you running through the kitchen you might get collared and told "stir this nice and...
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread #PACtion™ 2024.
    With @FirestoneFan throwing these redneck country and western songs on this thread, I need a clarification. Did #PACtion™ combine with...
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread Ohio State Recruiting.
    Hard telling what Cade Stover would have done if he hadn't gotten hurt early in the game against Georgia. I think he was supposed to be...
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to Cedar_Point's post in the thread Ohio State Recruiting with Like Like.
    Who’s the last offensive skill player from Ohio that actually did anything?
  • bob99
    bob99 replied to the thread AOC vs MTG Catfight.
    I agree, only I contend that Biden and Trump are both bad for America. Too old, mentally unstable and neither one is interested in...
  • bob99
    bob99 reacted to cabezadecaballo's post in the thread AOC vs MTG Catfight with Like Like.
    Obama might be doing the same thing more slowly, without having the Trump relief and wake up call in 2016. Reagan or Ike would be really...