X bball suspensions

I heard a fight in the parking lot during basketball game. But anymore with fights, someone has a gun, no matter the neighborhood.

Apparently, there was a fight at the oak hills vs fairfield in the parking lot or something along those lines. What was the mischief out at X?

Something said at Beavercreek, maybe? All of those players were dressed tonight, and, curiously, the St. X stat tracker was broken and the game box score is not posted anywhere. St. X does seem to really be trying their best to keep this quiet.

This is nothing new for X and other GCL schools unfortunately. Some GMC, and ECC schools are notorious for this as well.

The chants from cheering sections are always crossing lines while ADs and Principals just stand at the bottom listening to it all without any consequences.

It's very sad that this continues to happen. And why the vagueness? Say what happened and that it won't be tolerated. You don't have to name students, but transparency is always best.

I was at Elder when it happen and I can tell you the AD and principal has made changes and those chants don’t happen at Elder anymore they are doing a better job!

I go to st x (I’m not involved with basketball). Basically the students did something relating to the Barstool LaSalle account, got it wrongfully banned, and now got in big trouble.”
If that is all there is to it, regardless as to how bad the post may have been, St. X does not benefit from not clearing it up and making a more detailed public statement. If it was a social media post it was not at a school event, not on school property and, perhaps can be shown to be an individual, not an institutional issue. Give the details, state corrective issues and move on.

All of these school affiliated Barstool accounts are dumb. Barstool is sports talk for low IQ sports fans, who only have a surface level understanding of sports. I’ve never once heard Big Kat or Brandon Walker say anything insightful.

Now, don’t get me wrong, they’re more likable than ESPN, but that’s a very low bar to hurdle.

This is not the story I was told, but an interesting theory.

Agreeable_Bit_8764

I go to st x (I’m not involved with basketball). Basically the students did something relating to the Barstool LaSalle account, got it wrongfully banned, and now got in big trouble.”
The poster who claims to be a St. Xavier student came close to confirming the other poster's hypothesis.
1706990826818.png

All of these school affiliated Barstool accounts are dumb. Barstool is sports talk for low IQ sports fans, who only have a surface level understanding of sports. I’ve never once heard Big Kat or Brandon Walker say anything insightful.

Now, don’t get me wrong, they’re more likable than ESPN, but that’s a very low bar to hurdle.
Only the college ones are acknowledged by actual Barstool. The high school ones are just teenagers being dumb anonymously

Neither do you.

Only the college ones are acknowledged by actual Barstool. The high school ones are just teenagers being dumb anonymously
They’re all for idiots. I like that Barstool upsets a lot of the people who don’t belong in Sports media, but at the end of the day, that’s their only value.

And to be fair, these are kids, they don’t deserve to be looked at like they’re in the Klan. They should get the opportunity to sincerely apologize and learn from their mistakes.

Last edited: