Would you draft Bronny James in hopes to get LeBron to come to your team?

Bronny is being set up to fail. He’s nowhere good enough to be on an NBA roster and I have to imagine every other player in the NBA will hate his guts for this.
I'm calling it now, he will be on an NBA roster. For some reason, people in the NBA can't tell LeBron no. They will sacrifice a roster spot on a team for him, and he'll be a G leaguer. The league really doesn't care about integrity or anything like that. LeBron has so much power and connections that someone will make it happen. I kinda feel bad for the kid, he can't win in any situation. Other than being LeBron's kid and never needing to work a day in his life. You wonder if somehow LeBron gets him on the Canton Charge, the G League team there.

I feel bad for the kid. He had zero business doing anything aside from returning to school this year.

I've seen a fair amount of combine buzz about him being much shorter in reality than what he's been listed as, being 6'1.5 (no shoes) as compared to supposedly being 6'4. In general he is too small, and in particular he is very small for someone who's alleged strengths are perimeter shooting and defense.

He has zero business getting drafted, and likely just based on the measurables that are coming out should have a really hard time making a G League team barring really shooting the crap out of the ball at the combine and at pre-draft workouts.

Bronny has been listed all these years as 6'4". Just heard that at the NBA Combine (whatever they call it) he measured a touch over 6'1". Ooof.

I guess he did have the 2nd best score in some drill that combines agility and 3 point shooting, so there is some talent there, but he isn't ready for the NBA, not by a long shot. Guys who are 6'1" and have barely any playing time in college have no chance in the NBA.

I'm calling it now, he will be on an NBA roster. For some reason, people in the NBA can't tell LeBron no. They will sacrifice a roster spot on a team for him, and he'll be a G leaguer. The league really doesn't care about integrity or anything like that. LeBron has so much power and connections that someone will make it happen. I kinda feel bad for the kid, he can't win in any situation. Other than being LeBron's kid and never needing to work a day in his life. You wonder if somehow LeBron gets him on the Canton Charge, the G League team there.
For the record - the Charge are in Cleveland now. They play in CSU's arena.

Guys who are 6'1" and have barely any playing time in college have no chance in the NBA.
Have seen a few different social media posts trying to favorably compare his measurables to average to above-average NBA players like Dion Waiters, Gary Harris, Eric Gordon, etc., with a complete lack of acknowledgement that those undersized guys were really, really good college basketball players while Bronny didn't do much of anything at USC.