Would you draft Bronny James in hopes to get LeBron to come to your team?

14Red

This is an interesting debate and I'm not sure if there is a right answer. Bronny James is going to get drafted, weather he deserved it or not. It's likley the Lakers won't be in a position to draft him. So if you're an NBA team, do you draft Bronny, and likely get LeBron to finish his career with your team? I've got my answer, what's yours?

Saw last night that the Lakers are looking to move LeBron. Still a very good player but not sure anyone would make the move for a very small window of time to win a championship.

This is an interesting debate and I'm not sure if there is a right answer. Bronny James is going to get drafted, weather he deserved it or not. It's likley the Lakers won't be in a position to draft him. So if you're an NBA team, do you draft Bronny, and likely get LeBron to finish his career with your team? I've got my answer, what's yours?
First I’d find out if Bronny likes White People. I’d then take the Best Player Available. If that was him cool if not that’s cool too.

I hope he’s not planning on declaring this year just so he can try to play with his dad. He needs at least another year or two in college.

Based on Twitter, Bronny to the NBA already seems to be a joke to many current players and coaches.

His path to the NBA is likely when daddy gets an ownership stake at some point. It will be interesting to see how much pull Lebron truly has, because I'm guessing there are zero teams that actually think he is ready right now.

Based on Twitter, Bronny to the NBA already seems to be a joke to many current players and coaches.

His path to the NBA is likely when daddy gets an ownership stake at some point. It will be interesting to see how much pull Lebron truly has, because I'm guessing there are zero teams that actually think he is ready right now.
Or ever?

Stephen A blames all of the unwarranted media attention on LeBron and how he has put a doubt into everyone's mind about Bronny's true value.

He's averaged 1.2 ppg over his last 5 games playing 14 minutes per game coming off the bench.

At this point, it's not about whether he deserves to be drafted or not, it's about which franchise is willing to sacrifice winning for X-amount of years so they can rake in $$$ from the James family sideshow.

He's averaged 1.2 ppg over his last 5 games playing 14 minutes per game coming off the bench.

At this point, it's not about whether he deserves to be drafted or not, it's about which franchise is willing to sacrifice winning for X-amount of years so they can rake in $$$ from the James family sideshow.
Fortunately there’s a franchise that is, and they play home games in North Carolina.

Interesting update to this story that Bronny not only is in the transfer portal, but he's also made himself available to be drafted. Now Bronny wouldn't be the first college basketball player drafted who didn't make a significant impact in college, many times players are drafted more on their future development than current accomplishments. But in Bronny's case, a team could draft him with the lure of getting LeBron and having more TV games and fame, winning aside.

He clearly isn’t good enough to be in the NBA. If his Dad wasn’t LBJ we would never have heard of him…there are thousands of 6’1 athletic kids all over the country. This sounds like Pete Rose Jr all over again 😝

The problem with drafting Bronny and getting LeBron is it wouldn’t end there … LeBron wouldn’t be satisfied with Broony just being on the same team … he would want him to play a significant role … Bronny just is good enough right now to play a significant role in the NBA

Bronny isn’t good enough to play a significant role on a G League team or big time colle program…facts are facts

If Bronny's drafted that would be the biggest mistake in NBA history! He's not a bad player but definitely not a pro yet. He is the right fit at a Mid-Major University.

If Bronny's drafted that would be the biggest mistake in NBA history! He's not a bad player but definitely not a pro yet. He is the right fit at a Mid-Major University.
Let's face it, the only reason he'd get drafted is for the visibility for his dad, and if there was ever a chance a team could get LeBron to come, draft Bronny, get LeBron to come for a season and market the crap out of it. Actually what should happen is Bronny not get drafted, the Lakers sign him to a contract and go ahead and put the two on the floor early next season, get it out of the way. I don't think the Lakers are going to be contenders anytime soon, so there really isn't much of a down side.

Let's face it, the only reason he'd get drafted is for the visibility for his dad, and if there was ever a chance a team could get LeBron to come, draft Bronny, get LeBron to come for a season and market the crap out of it. Actually what should happen is Bronny not get drafted, the Lakers sign him to a contract and go ahead and put the two on the floor early next season, get it out of the way. I don't think the Lakers are going to be contenders anytime soon, so there really isn't much of a down side.
Bronny is being set up to fail. He’s nowhere good enough to be on an NBA roster and I have to imagine every other player in the NBA will hate his guts for this.

He's officially announced that he's done with college ball - like everyone else, I think it's a mistake, but we'll see. He'll be the biggest draw in the G League, for sure.

What would be typical Cleveland sports: The Cavs spend their first round choice on Bronny, then LeBron goes back to the Lakers.