Who wins the CHL

who wins the CHL

• Total voters

this is looking like a 2 team race!

IH and Wyoming both 6-0 in the league they are slated to face off May 6/8!

Tremendous year for Carson Stevens so far, Him and Rinala are my candidates for POTY so far.
I would agree!

I think Rinala's pitching #'s give him the slight edge right now IMO.

Stevens .656 1HR, 6 2B, 1 3B, 9 RBI --- 2-0 4 k's 2.625 ERA
Rinala .515 3 2B, 1 3B, 15 RBI -----4-0 27 K's 1.333 ERA

both are def playing very well on both sides!

incredible game at moeller tonight! rest day for most of moeller’s starters, but that didn’t stop Indian Hill. Indian Hill goes into bottom of the 7th 3-1, moeller comes back and ties it 3-3. Top 9, Indian Hill gets 3 runs. Bottom of the 9th, moeller rally’s and wins 7-6. Great Game.

incredible game at moeller tonight! rest day for most of moeller’s starters, but that didn’t stop Indian Hill. Indian Hill goes into bottom of the 7th 3-1, moeller comes back and ties it 3-3. Top 9, Indian Hill gets 3 runs. Bottom of the 9th, moeller rally’s and wins 7-6. Great Game.

Big Moe has won 32 straight. IH played very well. Their starting pitcher did a great job. Is he their ace?

I had a buddy doing some pics at the game. From what I heard there was a pretty questionable strike zone all night may or may not have been 1 sided.

That's coming from someone free lancing there doing photography with no ties to either program.

STILL an awesome showing for Cary and the IH program and the CHL! going in and competing neck and neck with #1 overall in the state!

I had a buddy doing some pics at the game. From what I heard there was a pretty questionable strike zone all night may or may not have been 1 sided.

That's coming from someone free lancing there doing photography with no ties to either program.

STILL an awesome showing for Cary and the IH program and the CHL! going in and competing neck and neck with #1 overall in the state!
What you photographer buddy know about Balls &Strikes? What are his qualifications or you just believe him because you know him? If photographer that good tell him that the OHSAA is looking for Officials for Every Sport!

What you photographer buddy know about Balls &Strikes? What are his qualifications or you just believe him because you know him? If photographer that good tell him that the OHSAA is looking for Officials for Every Sport!
Photography buddy that's done sports photography for 10+ years and played HS basketball and baseball. take it for what it is.

I've seen it personally with my own eyes at lots of level of sports the name on the front of your chest gets you calls.