who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Hey stupid, Covid mostly killed old fat diabetic people kept alive by medication. Not so many of those in Africa, stat-humper. Do you understand why ?

Are you unable to comprehend what I said?

BigCat referred that Africa had few death from Covid due to taking Ivermectin/cow dewormer. I stated Africa has a median age of 19.5. So you idiot, you basically help prove my point.

Are you unable to comprehend what I said?

BigCat referred that Africa had few death from Covid due to taking Ivermectin/cow dewormer. I stated Africa has a median age of 19.5. So you idiot, you basically help prove my point.
“Unable” would not be the right word, but good catch. It was definitely a drive-by sniper on my part. You got me.

Sorry, @bigkat . An even better example would be India, but I think you have to compare old people demographics nation-to-nation, individually, and not overall deaths. You will still be correct, albeit marginally so

Uh, the first mention of ivermectin came from someone on your team.
I don't have a team. That's the problem with you people. You think you have to be on a political team. LOL.

The reference to covid crap came from bigkat. Covid triggers MAGA as we can see.

are you really going to blame Trump on this..... LOL!!!

You are the one blaming ‘Big Farma’. Who was in charge in 2020? Could they have done something to prevent ‘Big Farma’ from discrediting Ivermectin/cow dewormer?
“Unable” would not be the right word, but good catch. It was definitely a drive-by sniper on my part. You got me.

Sorry, @bigkat . An even better example would be India, but I think you have to compare old people demographics nation-to-nation, individually, and not overall deaths. You will still be correct, albeit marginally so

I didn’t get you, you did it all by yourself.

India’s median age is 28 and they let cows roam free & poo in streets.

Thanks for making my point.

You are the one blaming ‘Big Farma’. Who was in charge in 2020? Could they have done something to prevent ‘Big Farma’ from discrediting Ivermectin/cow dewormer?

I didn’t get you, you did it all by yourself.

India’s median age is 28 and they let cows roam free & poo in streets.

Thanks for making my point.
That’s what why I clearly said compare within specific age demographics, not overall population, clown. Try that on for size.

While idiot Democrats here were forcing shots on healthy young men and putting them at risk of myocarditis, brown people all over the globe over 60 were begging for the shots, and you idiots were more worried about shoving it into everybody in your neighborhood. In most cases for nothing.

The only salient point to be cited by the fact that cattle are pooping in the streets like Amish country is the fact that there’s no incentive for the pharmaceutical sales pimps to bribe their politician whores in India.

Thanks for showing your bigotry for all to see, though. It’s just indicative of the larger toxic mass from which it emanates.

That’s what why I clearly said compare within specific age demographics, not overall population, clown. Try that on for size.

While idiot Democrats here were forcing shots on healthy young men and putting them at risk of myocarditis, brown people all over the globe over 60 were begging for the shots, and you idiots were more worried about shoving it into everybody in your neighborhood. In most cases for nothing.

The only salient point to be cited by the fact that cattle are pooping in the streets like Amish country is the fact that there’s no incentive for the pharmaceutical sales pimps to bribe their politician whores in India.

Thanks for showing your bigotry for all to see, though. It’s just indicative of the larger toxic mass from which it emanates.

You are the one who rushed in throwing your opinion around and calling others childish names. You were agreeing with my view/opinion and didn’t realize it because all you wanted to do is argue. Try that on for size. Shut up and just own it that you were wrong.

And come on, no one is more bigoted, opinionated, self absorbed, unwilling/unable to listen or even consider others viewpoints than you.

You are the one who rushed in throwing your opinion around and calling others childish names. You were agreeing with my view/opinion and didn’t realize it because all you wanted to do is argue. Try that on for size. Shut up and just own it that you were wrong.

I did, immediately. Something you and your friends never do.

I plainly said a botched a drive-by, of a d-bag....you.
And come on, no one is more bigoted, opinionated, self absorbed, unwilling/unable to listen or even consider others viewpoints than you.
clown level stuff now

You cheerlead all his accomplishments. As I said, own it.

You're lying or stupid. Maybe both. The comment wasn't about covid.

Probese dumb.
fat GIF

Probese dumb.
The comment was about wearing masks. Duh. Hammerdrill called the divergence about Covid. I did not. I simply said it's always on MAGAs dumb minds.

Probese dumb.
Pretty funny not seeing Probese's responses but alot of "ignored member" notifications. Has he gotten flustered and revealed any more personal info? LMAO, Probese dumb. Hope so...LOL

Last edited:
Pretty funny not seeing Probese's responses but alot of "ignored member" notifications. Has he gotten flustered and revealed anymore personal info? LMAO, Probese dumb.
You have ignored them too? Awesome!

What is it that you want to know? You are free to ask.

were doctors, other educated people getting in trouble on talking about the benefits of ivermectin?

The comment was about wearing masks. Duh. Hammerdrill called the divergence about Covid. I did not. I simply said it's always on MAGAs dumb minds.
Yes. And diapers too. On cows. As a response to your teammate's comments about pollution. And then your teammate fell back on his cow dewormer comments about ivermectin and covid.

Probese dumb.

Pretty funny not seeing Probese's responses but alot of "ignored member" notifications. Has he gotten flustered and revealed any more personal info? LMAO, Probese dumb. Hope so...LOL
Nah. No more personal info that I can see but that was pretty hilarious. But his pretzeling is on full display.

were doctors, other educated people getting in trouble on talking about the benefits of ivermectin?

I’m not aware of any, please share.if my doctor suggested it, I would have looked for another doctor but that is 100% my right.

What percentage of doctors were speaking the gospel of ivermectin regarding Covid?

Do you at least agree that purchasing ivermectin at Tractor Supply (cow dewormer) was probably a not too intelligent act be those who did?

Yes. And diapers too. On cows. As a response to your teammate's comments about pollution. And then your teammate fell back on his cow dewormer comments about ivermectin and covid.

Probese dumb.
It was a reference to covid dipsh_t. It had nothing to do with EVs. Duh.

You're dumber than usual today B.

Here is the exchange for your education.
I believe we will see EV’s in large metro areas and island/coastal communities. A EV for a person with a 30-45 minute commute each way may not be for them or those that enjoy their 400 miles trips. The advantage with a EV in a metro area and island/costal community is obviously no exhaust fumes. One other advantage, far less noise pollution. In Ohio, new windows provide insulation and prevent heat loss. In Southern California the advantage of newer windows is it helps keep out road noise. Noise from a freeway can travel down a canyon for miles, it can seem as though one is living right beside the freeway when in fact they are a mile or so away.

I could see a city like Honolulu on the island of Ohau eventually requiring all new vehicles being EV’s. Honolulu is one of the worse 5 cities in the US regarding traffic. Pollution, the noise and the heat generated from idling vehicles is no longer with a EV.

ICE vehicles are not going anywhere anytime soon but EV’s are coming and as I said before, the Honda EV plant in Washington CH is good jobs for Ohioans.
would you be for putting diapers and masks on Cows too?
What a ridiculous question/comment. Yet you are probably willing to take cow dewormer as a preventative medicine.
I mean, we have all seen you make yappi pretzels multiple times. I suggest just disappearing on this one though because it makes you look so blatantly dumb.

You're dumber than usual today B.

Here is the exchange for your education.

I mean, we have all seen you make yappi pretzels multiple times. I suggest just disappearing on this one though because it makes you look so blatantly dumb.
For the second time, Hammerdrill charactrerized the posts as covid related. I never referenced masks or covid. Dumb MAGAs did.

Nah. No more personal info that I can see but that was pretty hilarious. But his pretzeling is on full display.
Not going to lie it is nice not seeing his ignorance and "But Trump" responses. Let me know if he does anything more stupid than usual, like reveal who he is again. LOL, duh.

For the second time, Hammerdrill charactrerized the posts as covid related. I never referenced masks or covid. Dumb MAGAs did.
Ok. You have to be purposely being dumb at this point.
Did an EV thread really turn into a Covid thread?
He asked a question.
The reference to covid crap came from bigkat. Covid triggers MAGA as we can see.
You were wrong here
The comment was about wearing masks.
Ok but not because of covid. I don't think cows wore masks due to covid
You were wrong again here.
. I never referenced masks or covid. Dumb MAGAs did.
But you did. You tried to say bigcat's comments about masks (on cows) was about covid. Posts are above for reference.

Please make more pretzels for us.

Not going to lie it is nice not seeing his ignorance and "But Trump" responses. Let me know if he does anything more stupid than usual, like reveal who he is again. LOL, duh.
It's just pretzel day for now. But I will continue to monitor to see if he gives his address out.

Ok. You have to be purposely being dumb at this point.

Obviously not. Hammerdrill did suggest the thread had become about covid?
He asked a question.
Yes. And you answered it by referencing a drug to deworm animals.
You were wrong here

Ok but not because of covid. I don't think cows wore masks due to covid
When do cows ever wear masks?
You were wrong again here.

But you did. You tried to say bigcat's comments about masks (on cows) was about covid. Posts are above for reference.

Please make more pretzels for us.
That’s open to interpretation since the post was so epically stupid. Again, when do cows wear masks?