Who does Cincinnati, OH cheer for in NBA? Or who’s their backup city?

Just wondering; I’m from Denver Colorado and here we do have all 5 major league sports: But I do notice in Cincinnati, OH: All they do really have is mostly the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cincinnati FC for Professional Teams? Which brings my questions: What about NHL? And NBA? I’d imagine NHL you guys would probably go Columbus Blue Jackets since they are closest? But you guys are pretty much out of luck with NBA? Who does Cincinnati cheer for or backup when comes to NBA Basketball?

Just wondering; I’m from Denver Colorado and here we do have all 5 major league sports: But I do notice in Cincinnati, OH: All they do really have is mostly the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cincinnati FC for Professional Teams? Which brings my questions: What about NHL? And NBA? I’d imagine NHL you guys would probably go Columbus Blue Jackets since they are closest? But you guys are pretty much out of luck with NBA? Who does Cincinnati cheer for or backup when comes to NBA Basketball?

Colorado has all 5 major league sports. You have no competition. It's all concentrated in one place. We have three major cities, with Pittsburgh, Indy and Detroit all closer to parts of the state than any of those three.

Yours is a good question though, I've never thought about that.

This site says Pacers for basketball. NBA Fans by region

Colorado has all 5 major league sports. You have no competition. It's all concentrated in one place. We have three major cities, with Pittsburgh, Indy and Detroit all closer to parts of the state than any of those three.

Yours is a good question though, I've never thought about that.

This site says Pacers for basketball. NBA Fans by region

I could maybe see that!! Cincinnati Ohio Is next to the Indiana Border: It would be closer to be a Pacers fan than it would being a Cleveland Cavs fan in Cincinnati, Ohio!

Personally, Atlanta Georgia serves as my backup city. If Colorado Rockies were for whatever reason sold or had to leave/move from Colorado: I think I’d replace that hole with the Atlanta Braves. I always wanted to go to Georgia one day if had to leave Colorado.

I could maybe see that!! Cincinnati Ohio Is next to the Indiana Border: It would be closer to be a Pacers fan than it would being a Cleveland Cavs fan in Cincinnati, Ohio!

Personally, Atlanta Georgia serves as my backup city. If Colorado Rockies were for whatever reason sold or had to leave/move from Colorado: I think I’d replace that hole with the Atlanta Braves. I always wanted to go to Georgia one day if had to leave Colorado.
There's about a 25% chance you'll live on a road called "Peachtree" and spend two hours of your day parked on a highway.

I don’t follow the NBA at all. I haven’t watched a complete NBA game in 20 years maybe longer. Only know a handful of stars names. Pens are my NHL favorite. When I lived in Portland I kind of followed the Blazers but that was in the 80s and they were the only sport in town.

I live close to Cincinnati relatively speaking. Around here we root for whoever is playing against that Lebarron Jims guy from the Akron area.
Really don't care for NBA basketball in general. Don't like a shot clock, but if you have one , set it for at least the duration of the college clock.