Who’s autograph would you request?

Just had a random thought, say someone offered you any famous celebrity or famous persons autograph from history? Living or Dead, can be any person you want. This person can sign and give back to you anything you wanted? Who’s autograph or signature would you request to have in your home!!

At the risk of possibly hijacking this thread. WHY do you suppose that the mindset of Americans today, has changed SOOO drastically since WWII? My father told me stories of males who were physically unfit for WWII service, committing suicide. TODAY, given the same scenario. These boys would be throwing a parade that they wouldn't be forced to hafta serve their country.
Getting involved with wars we had no business getting involved in.

That’s a good question. Honestly I think it’s the two party system that has killed this country. Purely politics.
Sort of, but the move to secularism has certainly moved the country from a “we” to a “me” mentality. And the feminization and liberalization of the nation mainly through the entertainment industry and education system over the last half century has clearly weakened the population and nation. We went from a nation where self-reliance was admired to a nation where victimhood is the norm.

Sort of, but the move to secularism has certainly moved the country from a “we” to a “me” mentality. And the feminization and liberalization of the nation mainly through the entertainment industry and education system over the last half century has clearly weakened the population and nation. We went from a nation where self-reliance was admired to a nation where victimhood is the norm.

Women are way more self-reliant than the men I see. Way more. Hell, half the nation is women self-reliantly raising the next generation of men because the men were f-in weakazzed putzes that didn't have the mental strength to take care of their family. Rigth wing, left wing, neither has the higher road in that.

F-in "men" repeating what they hear from "pod-master" entertainers on the "feminization of 'merica" and they've convinced themselves they are stronger in any way? lol.

Women are way more self-reliant than the men I see. Way more. Hell, half the nation is women self-reliantly raising the next generation of men because the men were f-in weakazzed putzes that didn't have the mental strength to take care of their family. Rigth wing, left wing, neither has the higher road in that.

F-in "men" repeating what they hear from "pod-master" entertainers on the "feminization of 'merica" and they've convinced themselves they are stronger in any way? lol.
Sorry. Made the observation on Yappi about ten years ago based purely on my own observation. I do remember the old Boston sports writer Bob Ryan, probably twenty years ago, complaining of what he called the “Alan Alda-nization” of America and its males…and he wasn’t being complimentary. It’s real.

Sorry. Made the observation on Yappi about ten years ago based purely on my own observation. I do remember the old Boston sports writer Bob Ryan, probably twenty years ago, complaining of what he called the “Alan Alda-nization” of America and its males…and he wasn’t being complimentary. It’s real.
It has NO definition. It's not real. It's panic from small balls. Technology advances. Human capability advances. A bunch of milqtoasta are worried that now those advances include and are by women so they warn of the "feminization.'' Well, the "manization" if that is what we had, would seem to have f-ed up this country big time according to these miquetoasts. These manly men are the ones that allowed this "feminization" so where are they to take the blame?

It's not real. It's a made up term the incels like to use to mean "weak." It's click bait aimed at the $ held by scardy cats.

It has NO definition. It's not real. It's panic from small balls. Technology advances. Human capability advances. A bunch of milqtoasta are worried that now those advances include and are by women so they warn of the "feminization.'' Well, the "manization" if that is what we had, would seem to have f-ed up this country big time according to these miquetoasts. These manly men are the ones that allowed this "feminization" so where are they to take the blame?

It's not real. It's a made up term the incels like to use to mean "weak." It's click bait aimed at the $ held by scardy cats.
Nope. The overall attitude of how the nation runs has gone to the feminine side. And it’s reality that male testosterone levels have been on a steady decline for generations now.