What year would make YOUR 90th Birthday?

Me personally, I’m only 33 at the moment: But had thoughts on what year I would need to live to be 90 years old!! If I was born in 1990: I’d say the Math would be I would need to live to the year 2080 in order to achieve living 90 years!!

What about yourself? If you lived to be 90, what year would that be for you? And how would that affect you as a sports fan or watching sports? Would you still even care about teams or players or sports or anything if you did live to see 90 years old? Or does age really have no effect on what people are interested in?

We seem to have a lot of people afraid to tell us how old they are. Over the years i have mentioned my age and I will say the year we have that big celebration is not that far off, 2035 will be the year for number 90. I am blessed each morning I wake up and find out I am a live and feel good. I get up to coffee and on to Yappi to see what the young whipper snappers have to say and complain about.

We seem to have a lot of people afraid to tell us how old they are. Over the years i have mentioned my age and I will say the year we have that big celebration is not that far off, 2035 will be the year for number 90. I am blessed each morning I wake up and find out I am a live and feel good. I get up to coffee and on to Yappi to see what the young whipper snappers have to say and complain about.
I'm not afraid to tell my age. I'm 66.6 years old. No kidding. One-tenth the number of the Beast (or something like that).