Welcome Polaris Logistics Group as a Yappi Sponsor

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Welcome Polaris Logistics Group as a Yappi Sponsor

THE POLARIS LOGISTICS GROUP STORY​

MEET THE TEAM AND DISCOVER WHAT MAKES POLARIS A 3PL LEADER​

With offices in Ohio, Utah, Texas, and Louisiana, Polaris Logistics Group is well-positioned to serve your freight needs, from dry van and flatbed to temperature-controlled and intermodal. Since its founding in 2013, the Polaris philosophy has always been to create exceptional value for customers. That means that not only does Polaris Logistics Group seek out the most cost-effective supply chain solutions, but we also do so with integrity and honesty.

SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS: BACKED BY TECHNOLOGY AND UNPARALLELED SERVICE​

Polaris Logistics Group uses cutting-edge technology to ensure that your load reaches its destination on-time and on-target. In addition, our team of experts keeps you in touch with consistent communication with carriers—7 days a week—so we can report the status of your load back to you. Never be left wondering where your load is; Polaris is in your corner.

Last edited:

Thank you Polaris Logistics. And if any posters here at Yappi work in the logistics field, I can attest Polaris is good at what they do. If you have shipping needs reach out to them to see what they can do for you. Disclaimer: I do not work for Polaris, though my employment prior retirement was in the logistics field and I was well aware of this company.