Week 9...

I saw Milford was up 2-0 early then Seton went up 3-2. George Bluth-- give us a recap.
Was definitely a weird game Milford started strong and had more and better chances then went up 2-0 on goals by Peyton Smith. Then the game turned a bit and Seton had the momentum and they got 1 before half and then whatever their coach did at halftime worked. I wouldn't say Seton was all over Milford to start the second but was holding more possession. Seton tied it up, then I'm not sure what happened but a Seton player took a shot that, from our side (the far side) looked like it went over the keeper and into the goal but the refs called it no goal and awarded a corner which Seton scored on so it was a wash ( if the goal was allowed its 3-2 and no corner to follow). Then the game went into about 15 minutes of mid field play. Where neither team was putting anything together. Then Milford took over momentum for about 10 minutes until Manning scored to tie the game with about 5 minutes left and I'd say they had the better last 10 minutes. They were pretty evenly matched. It was a great game. A lot of play at midfield and kicking the ball.