Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

The point being made here is that for some reason, St. X is the most important topic in birdog's life. I get the feeling he got rejected by X and has never stopped trying to somehow be involved with X.
You've got to give him a little credit....he did implicate his favorite institution in the mix while trying to engage in a somewhat meaningful conversation. I'm still confused as to how Lallathin even got brought up but I tried to use small enough words to keep him engaged in between his tackling drills he's been running all week on the back field.

The point being made here is that for some reason, St. X is the most important topic in birdog's life. I get the feeling he got rejected by X and has never stopped trying to somehow be involved with X.
That might be true if I didn't attend school in Pennsylvania. Hey if you see your buddy ReJect tell him to come back and join in the fun. You are unfortunately a poor substitute unless of course you and ReJect are the same.... Oh never mind. GBM 💪 🏈

You've got to give him a little credit....he did implicate his favorite institution in the mix while trying to engage in a somewhat meaningful conversation. I'm still confused as to how Lallathin even got brought up but I tried to use small enough words to keep him engaged in between his tackling drills he's been running all week on the back field.
Hey BullPizzle welcome to Yappi! GBM 💪🏈

Last edited:
Well, I can't comment on that (I didn't have a kid on the team)-- but it CLEARLY was NOT about wins and losses, as he was highly successful with his on-court results-- 58-32, and beat Moeller for the first time in a number of years (and played them-- and other GCL teams-- close in virtually all games-- something X had NOT been doing recently)-- so, he's NOT an example of X putting athletic wins over academic or religious development-- if anything, you are alleging that he wasn't living up to the Ignatian ideal for an educator... Not sure if that is true or not, but it's NOTHING whatsoever to do with what goes on at Moeller all the time.
From what I know there were a number of players (not parents) over the course of multiple seasons that reported some of the stuff that was going on within the basketball program. He is a good coach, just not a good fit for the StX program.

That might be true if I didn't attend school in Pennsylvania. Hey if you see your buddy ReJect tell him to come back and join in the fun. You are unfortunately a poor substitute unless of course you and ReJect are the same.... Oh never mind. GBM 💪 🏈
You aren't even a moe graduate? You are sadder than I thought (which is pretty tough to accomplish). I hope that your football team isn't as fixated on X as some of its fans are...

You aren't even a moe graduate? You are sadder than I thought (which is pretty tough to accomplish). I hope that your football team isn't as fixated on X as some of its fans are...
Sent more Men to Moeller than St. X has championships, but I digress. Maybe you could put out an APB on your buddy. I am beginning to worry about him. He invited me to the X tailgate party last week. Said he had something for me. I asked around but no one seemed to know who he is. GBM 💪 🏈

Parents and players taking up their displeasure to the school Administration. You may want to refer to it as parental interference. In other words, "demand and agitate for coaching replacements". I am afraid that all schools regardless of pedigree can be influenced by the parents and players who seek change simply because they think they have all the answers. This behavior is not confined to the school in Montgomery only. Take a look at all of the posts here that refer to dissention and discord as it pertains to this year's gridiron performance. Might there be some outside influence at play here? You be the judge. GBM 💪 🏈
Exactly - dead on.

Hey BullPizzle welcome to Yappi! GBM 💪🏈
Happy to be here.....again. It's one thing to forget a password but it's a whole new ballgame of pathetic when you can't remember your screen name from way back when. Nonetheless, I'm happy to contribute to the constant annoyance you have with the Bombers. I've missed these keyboard escapades.

Exactly - dead on.
I would find it hard to believe that there was any outside discord that was allowed to creep into the fold of the Blue curtain. The dissention had to come from within. Hard to speculate when we don't see the day to day activities but it does lend itself to some mild entertainment. Where's ReLoad when you need him??

I would find it hard to believe that there was any outside discord that was allowed to creep into the fold of the Blue curtain. The dissention had to come from within. Hard to speculate when we don't see the day to day activities but it does lend itself to some mild entertainment. Where's ReLoad when you need him??
As birdog said, I could see it being parents complaining. People are crazy, I could see people trying to influence and contact coaches. I'm sure it drives the coaches nuts.

As birdog said, I could see it being parents complaining. People are crazy, I could see people trying to influence and contact coaches. I'm sure it drives the coaches nuts.
Specht doesn't speak or reply to 8th graders and their parents who are considering St X, I doubt that policy changes much once they decided to attend and come out for football.

I still find it odd Specht stopped film nights on Wednesdays during the season (why?), which is a red flag and more icing on the cake that was the 2023 season.

ReLoad needs to start a 2024 Football thread and post his annual "too early to mention" O & D starters.

Last edited:
Sent more Men to Moeller than St. X has championships, but I digress. Maybe you could put out an APB on your buddy. I am beginning to worry about him. He invited me to the X tailgate party last week. Said he had something for me. I asked around but no one seemed to know who he is. GBM 💪 🏈
Top 10 reasons students at Moeller seek to transfer to StX and it has something to do with being tired.
10. Tired of hearing certain players brag about not having to take exams
9. Tired of wondering who will be the head football coach next season
8. Tired of seeing so many mom’s with mustaches
7. Tired of wondering where home games will be played
6. Tired of wondering if we will shake the opponents hands after a game
5. Tired of the Moeller coaches going to my brother’s Peewee games
4. Tired of hearing about the Moe glory days when Hawaiians lived in Fuzzy's basement
3. Tired of the Moe AD calling my mom’s cell phone
2. Tired of seeing X win state titles and not being a part of it

And this years number 1 reason as compiled by ReLoad Stats and More Incorporated.....

1. Tired of a greaseball nicknamed birdog hanging around the locker room

Top 10 reasons students at Moeller seek to transfer to StX and it has something to do with being tired.

9. Tired of wondering who will be the head football coach next season
It will be interesting to see what happens with the "new coach"
Is he one and done?
Has he seen and heard enough evil that he wants to get as far away as possible?
Or has the spell taken hold and he is now a member of the demonic cult?

With the paid talent "graduating" and only mediocre talent at best returning it may be time to bolt now while his soul may still be saved

When Bob Sphire with 300+ wins over at Highlands retires, Coach Ben Stiller (with eye black) will be out quicker than the concession stand door shuts behind a Moeller Athletic Director.