Week 10: Trinity Catholic (Ocala FL)

It's official StX is the 4th seed and 2 home games (provided they win week 11 vs #13)
Looks like 1st round opponent will be Spriingboro

X will be back at RDI Stadium again to destroy their Week 12 opponent
If you think you might be there to watch the Bombers stop by our tailgate, I have a little something for you
I will have to clear it with my security detail first. They are aware of your unhingedness behavior. :ROFLMAO: GBM 💪🏈

QB was good sized but not very accurate: 13 for 31 for 159 yards and 1 INT (Weber)

Decent player: 9 carries for 34 yards and 2 catches for 35 yards

Juice was worth the squeeze: 2 catches for 32 yards, 2 carries for 13 yards

Looked big, played big

As advertised: 2 FG tries and both good from 39 and 41 yards
Also tossed a nice 23 yard pass on a fake FG for the 1st down

Stud: 4 tackles from CB position, solid coverage, 4 catches for 46 yards
Did anyone else think that the Bomber defensive play was sloppy on Friday? By far their worst performance this year IMO.

Did anyone else think that the Bomber defensive play was sloppy on Friday? By far their worst performance this year IMO.
Defense did not have their best showing on Friday - alot of missed tackles that prolonged the play and gave up stupid yardage. Not sure what the issue was but we should not have given up what we did.
The offense came out strong and had glimmers of success early on in the first half until the last 2 minutes. I really like the look of #7 under center. That seems to be when we see the most success on offense.