We need Killa Back!

I am just a pragmatist. I feel the same way towards X and LS. It's a new world competiting for kids, there's a Darwinian factor in play with all of this, at least on the athletic side. No serious athlete wants to play for a "loser" be it at Elder, X, LS or OH.

I guess I am very fortunate that I learned fairly early in life that "more to life" than just sports!

Sports is a huge driver for enrollment. Like it or not, more and more kids are getting to choose where they go and to a 13/14 yr old, athletic success is a big deal.

I honestly think your warped obsession with teenage athletes has warped your mind on this one! Lasalle is pretty good at 2-3 sports and I think enrollment has been on the decline at Lasalle. You said before it was "a business" if that's the case we both know what "drives" enrollment=$$$$$. Just like it does every other business! I sure hope OH Wins this week!!!:wallbang:

I honestly think your warped obsession with teenage athletes has warped your mind on this one! Lasalle is pretty good at 2-3 sports and I think enrollment has been on the decline at Lasalle. You said before it was "a business" if that's the case we both know what "drives" enrollment=$$$$$. Just like it does every other business! I sure hope OH Wins this week!!!:wallbang:

$ from tuition. And kids don't want to go to a school that's a "loser."