We need Killa Back!

Killa is the only one who keeps OH yappi going. Have you noticed how deade it has been. Here's the lack of backing by my school like always but they hate Elder for them having it. These people really need to wake up and support no matter what!

Killa is the only one who keeps OH yappi going. Have you noticed how deade it has been. Here's the lack of backing by my school like always but they hate Elder for them having it. These people really need to wake up and support no matter what!

Are you upset that the whole 5 people with registered Yappi usernames (with OH ties) aren't on this forum 24/7?

Or are you upset that only 5 people with Oak Hills ties decided to discuss high school sports on a message board?

:confused:

A lack of football talk on a message board for said school doesn't translate to the level of support that is given.

Are you upset that the whole 5 people with registered Yappi usernames (with OH ties) aren't on this forum 24/7?

Or are you upset that only 5 people with Oak Hills ties decided to discuss high school sports on a message board?

:confused:

A lack of football talk on a message board for said school doesn't translate to the level of support that is given.

H A R D G U Y. Hard guy hard guy! Loser you post comments and respond the whole thing to yourself. Co-workers good one. Get a life you none loyal fan.

I agree with everything your saying even the first sentence! However he was ignorant about doing so!

:Ohno: :Ohno: Hey Buck go back to Colerain! CoolGuy went missing months ago and now comes back and runs his mouth! Also whatever WildCatHarrison said I could care less the comments were horrible and bashed all of OH and Elder. Next you ignorant person Colerain is still considered westside as much as most of us on this side of town don't wan't you to be. Just stay on you yappi thread and your side of town.:thumb: :thumb:

controversy drives traffic. That and people actually joining Yappi and posting on the site. Face it, with OH lack of success in Football(which drives the bus), there will never be much traffic on this site.

Killa drove some traffic, and I agree he will be back.

controversy drives traffic. That and people actually joining Yappi and posting on the site. Face it, with OH lack of success in Football(which drives the bus), there will never be much traffic on this site.

Killa drove some traffic, and I agree he will be back.

He will be back for basketball and I'm willing to bet on that since from what I hear he has a son on the team! When he comes back we should all:welcome: him and give him a :party: LMAO. See ya soon Killa because I know you are still reading this!:p

Lol don't try and lump colerain into your sess pool. No matter how bad you want colerain to be considered "west side " it isn't. West side = price hill, Delhi, western hills, addyston, where ever the most section 8 is....that is west side.

:mad: Really dude Section 8 comment is BS.:Ohno: Grow up you loser. Yes Colerain is considered Westside dumba@@. Section 8 is everywhere and to make a staement like that is BS loser. So Colerain doesnt have any? OK so Northbrook, Skyline acres and theres more. Dont be an a@@. Does it really matter where you live or how much you make? Not everyone who is on section 8 is bad or abusing the system. You are true class Scum for that comment. And if your an admin at NWLSD I feel sorry for the school board and the families who send their kids wherever you are at because you have no class!! You are the reason that Colerain looks so bad when it comes to academics! GET A LIFE SCUM!:thumb:

What's funny here is that I would be willing to bet that if you took a census of section 8 in NWLSD and OHLSD there would be no comparison. I grew up in Colerain, and my old neighborhood is at the very least 50% section 8 housing.

What's funny here is that I would be willing to bet that if you took a census of section 8 in NWLSD and OHLSD there would be no comparison. I grew up in Colerain, and my old neighborhood is at the very least 50% section 8 housing.

This guy is a complete idiot. Why does everyone think section 8 is only in Western Hills area. Hey BUCK I actually live on South Cove look it up its a beautiful section 8 home lmao. Colerain is no better than the westside and for that matter lets compare school districts academic scores! Bet your district is very far behind OHLSD. Go back to your yappi site Goof Ball!:mad:

No, let's compare football teams.

OOH man thats what you have to hold your hat on you loser! Lets compare everything about school and see where Colerain stands then. Thats all you Colerain people can say. Buddy for your info Colerain sucked for yrs until 94 and their run is almost over with all the crap they do. You are a great person for the NWLSD to be saying all the ignorant stuff you have said. Way to make them proud. TRUE CLASS you are LMAO:thumb:

tick, tock, tick, tock......only a matter of time before the probation hammer comes out.....:laugh: :laugh: :banana: :laugh: :laugh:

jtk
()

Killa your prediction was way off this year. I wish the could put it together. Seems like they have one good game and then go back two steps. Well hope jv wins tomorrow. Go jv don't get swept by Fairfield! Wish the freshman could put just one game for how hard they work. Well good luck the rest of the season!