Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar

Tough break for the Northeast Ohio/St Ed Alumni prison football team as they lost their game vs the Guards. Despite the late transfer after his bar fight, Alex Boone missed the game from a nasty hangover of prison wine. Seth Cunningham was thrown in the hole for trying to steal a bag of Cheetos from the Commissary and Mackenzie Wainwright lost track of time after becoming obsessed with a 16 yr old character in some Manga comics that were smuggled in.

Well, this thread won't last long. I will say St. Ed's was very undisciplined which is surprising of a back to back state championship team.

Omar the funny guy.

I think alot of St Ed's being undisciplined had to do with the Elder players giving it right back to them, and they aren't used to that. Most teams tire and fold. The Elder kids had no quit, and it began to frustrate Eds, especially the OLine.

To the OLine's credit, you could tell they were pissed on the last 2-3 series where Eds TDs were taken away. The line really kept it together after some questionable flags, especially on the long TD pass. Lombardo had every right to be mad on that play, as it was just the wrong call.

Well, this thread won't last long. I will say St. Ed's was very undisciplined which is surprising of a back to back state championship team.
Typical low life Cleveland garbage. And if Bullock is out for the yr, they’re not winning state.

Omar the funny guy.

I think alot of St Ed's being undisciplined had to do with the Elder players giving it right back to them, and they aren't used to that. Most teams tire and fold. The Elder kids had no quit, and it began to frustrate Eds, especially the OLine.

To the OLine's credit, you could tell they were pissed on the last 2-3 series where Eds TDs were taken away. The line really kept it together after some questionable flags, especially on the long TD pass. Lombardo had every right to be mad on that play, as it was just the wrong call.

The block in the back was the right call that took a TD away. The defender had a chance to make the tackle. You can't block in the back there even if it's a weak touch.

The one personal foul was the LT blocking the Elder lineman late after the play. It was away from the line so he may not have heard the whistle, but you can't do that. Then, the LT mouthed off to the ref when his brother got called for holding and that resulted in a PF. I think another PF was on one of the Ed's coaching staff. I'm not sure if it was on Lombardo or not. I think it was on an assistant.

The block in the back was the right call that took a TD away. The defender had a chance to make the tackle. You can't block in the back there even if it's a weak touch.

The one personal foul was the LT blocking the Elder lineman late after the play. It was away from the line so he may not have heard the whistle, but you can't do that. Then, the LT mouthed off to the ref when his brother got called for holding and that resulted in a PF. I think another PF was on one of the Ed's coaching staff. I'm not sure if it was on Lombardo or not. I think it was on an assistant.
What a classy program.

The UNS on that play was 100% on Lombardo. He almost got a 2nd one which is a mandatory ejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.