Trump cheered in Harlem.

Biden shows up at a gas station, and keeps his sunglasses on indoors.

What a great way to connect with people, right? Not to mention he looks like a creepy old pervert. Which he is, really.

How much of the black vote are you expecting Trump to get 😊
From the NY Time last November.

Recent polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of the most important battleground states said they would support former President Donald J. Trump in next year’s election, and 71 percent would back Mr. Biden.

This is from The Hill on April 11

The Wall Street Journal compared the results of its poll released last week to the AP VoteCast poll in 2020 that surveyed a large part of the electorate. The Journal’s survey of swing states found that while 57 percent of Black men planned to support Biden, another 30 percent said they likely will vote for former President Trump.

The Journal’s poll also found that 77 percent of Black women were planning to vote for Biden in 2024, while 11 percent said they would vote for Trump. In comparison, the newspaper noted 93 percent of Black women nationwide backed Biden in 2020 and 6 percent backed Trump, according to The Associated Press’s poll.

If this happens next November Biden cannot win.

Recent polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of the most important battleground states said they would support former President Donald J. Trump in next year’s election, and 71 percent would back Mr. Biden.

The Wall Street Journal compared the results of its poll released last week to the AP VoteCast poll in 2020 that surveyed a large part of the electorate. The Journal’s survey of swing states found that while 57 percent of Black men planned to support Biden, another 30 percent said they likely will vote for former President Trump.

The Journal’s poll also found that 77 percent of Black women were planning to vote for Biden in 2024, while 11 percent said they would vote for Trump. In comparison, the newspaper noted 93 percent of Black women nationwide backed Biden in 2020 and 6 percent backed Trump, according to The Associated Press’s poll.

This doesn't answer my question

I am of the camp that still thinks Biden will not be the Dems candidate. How could they allow the team of Biden-Harris to run against Trump and any likeable person? After Trump is convicted and then gains even more support they will have to replace at minimum one of the top two on the Democrats ticket.

That is the reason I still believe Trump will not win. If it really is Trump vs Biden, then sure, I would expect Trump to win,

I am of the camp that still thinks Biden will not be the Dems candidate. How could they allow the team of Biden-Harris to run against Trump and any likeable person? After Trump is convicted and then gains even more support they will have to replace at minimum one of the top two on the Democrats ticket.

That is the reason I still believe Trump will not win. If it really is Trump vs Biden, then sure, I would expect Trump to win,
He has to be the candidate. It's too late in the game to do anything else. They pull a bait and switch and they'll get punished at the polls.

He has to be the candidate. It's too late in the game to do anything else. They pull a bait and switch and they'll get punished at the polls.

They'll get punished at the polls if they circumvent the fake African.

I've said since the day this ticket was declared, somebody didn't think this through.