Travis Kelce

cjb5656

Travis Kelce, who never met a camera he wouldn’t mug for, or a microphone he wouldn’t scream into like an idiot, announced…oh, the irony here…on HIS own podcast…because he and his family aren’t overexposed enough as it is, apparently…the NFL is overdoing it with the coverage of Taylor Swift at his games.

I had enough of this dude a couple years ago, but apparently he feels there is a limit to just how much overexposure about his life we must endure. Pinhead.

Travis Kelce, who never met a camera he wouldn’t mug for, or a microphone he wouldn’t scream into like an idiot, announced…oh, the irony here…on HIS own podcast…because he and his family aren’t overexposed enough as it is, apparently…the NFL is overdoing it with the coverage of Taylor Swift at his games.

I had enough of this dude a couple years ago, but apparently he feels there is a limit to just how much overexposure about his life we must endure. Pinhead.
Could care less how he acts, most NFL football teams not named the 49ers would take him in a heartbeat.

Could care less how he acts, most NFL football teams not named the 49ers would take him in a heartbeat.
I don't disagree that I would welcome him on my team, but that is not the issue. This dude has himself on documentaries about his family, numerous commercials, he does interviews around the clock, does his own podcast and generally won't shut his piehole for two seconds....BUT, he feels the need to call out the NFL for covering he and Swift. Ironic.

Attention seekers who receive the attention and then complain that it’s too much are 🤡s!! Sounds like Kelce a democrat🤦🏼‍♂️ Those people do this type of 💩 non stop!
1696514132218.png

Attention seekers who receive the attention and then complain that it’s too much are 🤡s!! Sounds like Kelce a democrat🤦🏼‍♂️ Those people do this type of 💩 non stop!

Now, back to trivia, such as " How does the Kelce-Swift thing affect my life?"

I'm pretty sure the majority of NFL fans felt the camera went over to Swift waaaayyy too much in the Chiefs games. And most of us are aware why. Swifties are watching NFL games outside of the Super Bowl for the first time ever. 27 million people watched the Chiefs vs Jets. Average viewership for the last 5 years Sunday night games was 18-20 million
Did anybody notice the commercials? Usually NFL commercials are pretty male dominated. There were quite a few female themed commercials during that game. I never saw the Olivia Rodrigo commercial until that day. Then I Googled it & that commercial has been out for 3 weeks. The commercial was for some new gadgety phone. Usually a commercial strictly for young female themed programs. My long winded way of saying that the NFL is, as always, following the money. And that's not a bad thing.

I don't disagree that I would welcome him on my team, but that is not the issue. This dude has himself on documentaries about his family, numerous commercials, he does interviews around the clock, does his own podcast and generally won't shut his piehole for two seconds....BUT, he feels the need to call out the NFL for covering he and Swift. Ironic.
He's become more annoying than even the Mannings.

Talk about more unbearable than Kelce/Swift.
I think Aaron Rodgers awesome. As an honest free-thinker, he seems by all appearances to be well-grounded in reality and diverse sources of information.

Not surprised that an arch-lefty like yourself would fail to appreciate the man, though. Y'all have got your "orders". I understand. You must obey the hive-mind.

I think Aaron Rodgers awesome. As an honest free-thinker, he seems by all appearances to be well-grounded in reality and diverse sources of information.

Not surprised that an arch-lefty like yourself would fail to appreciate the man, though. Y'all have got your "orders". I understand. You must obey the hive-mind.
:ROFLMAO: Take it to the " Debate" forum where your compatriot " thinkers" will be sympathetic. Now be gone, before someone drops a house on you too.:banana:

Last edited:
Talk about more unbearable than Kelce/Swift.
Rodgers is an oddball, but I’ve always found him to be low-key super entertaining to listen to. Really the only thing unbearable surrounding Rodgers is the nonstop media chatter/obsession about whether he was going to retire and, subsequently, the New York Jets’ season.

Kelce, on the other hand, comes off like the stereotypical meathead/DB who thinks he’s a lot funnier than he actually is.

Kelce is simply taking advantage of what the market permits now, and you have to admit, he's got a career in acting if he wants after the football days. The State Farm commercial where they want him to change his name to Maauto is pretty dang funny.
He's got quite a good thing going on now, both on and off the field.

Kelce is simply taking advantage of what the market permits now, and you have to admit, he's got a career in acting if he wants after the football days. The State Farm commercial where they want him to change his name to Maauto is pretty dang funny.
He's got quite a good thing going on now, both on and off the field.
The guy that really opened my eyes on the old State Farm commercials was Aaron Rodgers. The dude can act and has great comedic presence.

The guy that really opened my eyes on the old State Farm commercials was Aaron Rodgers. The dude can act and has great comedic presence.
No doubt Rodgers is pretty good. Funny how they quickly came off the cheesehead fan that yelled "RODGERS" all the time. Wonder how State Farm can pay all these celebrities??