Toledo Area Job Openings

Just watched it. Interesting. Just marketing his product. Good luck to him because I don’t see that place lifting off the ground regardless.
New AD coming this Summer at CS, new coach could meet same fate as he did at Clay when they switched ADs

Last edited:
Northwest Ohio list (what am I missing?):

Cory-Rawson
Delphos Jefferson
Loudonville
Northwood
Otsego
Perkins
Tiffin Columbian

Heard that SUA already has their coach for next year, not sure how true that is. Have to feel bad for the seniors that had to deal with all the issues they had last year and finish their high school career in the way they did. SUA should just be lucky they still have girls coming out to play for that program.
What’s the word on that coach? Did they back out?

Because the AD does not care about basketball and last summer they hired then let go two candidates, they begged her to take the job since she was on staff the year before
I see. I thought it was a situation where she applied. My bad.

Northwest Ohio list:

Cory-Rawson
Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Loudonville
Northwood
Norwalk
Otsego
Perkins
Sandusky SMCC
Springfield
Tiffin Columbian
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo Christian
Western Reserve
I would assume that Murnen will just take over the title at CC

Heard they are going to be doing second interviews this coming week. Heard 2 former head coaches are in the group that is getting a second interview.
Seriously? Second interviews for show or you think they’re legit? Thought for sure that was Ron Durbin’s job.

I guess it makes some sense if the final four guy gets it…. But if they give it to someone who has a 1-21 Varsity record because he has two talented daughters over Wensinks long time assistant. Ridiculous.

Sounds like the turnover at Toledo Christian and the TAAC as a whole, league will be up for grabs. I look for Northwood to win the league in thier final season and then begin a run of dominance against the podunks of the SBC.