Three Rivers Conference 2024 Preview

Austin.J.Powers

Pre-Season Rankings?

Bethel back at the top?

TC graduated one Flyers Commit Majors and I heard a rumor that the Tulane commit transferred out? Is that fact or fiction? (What an awesome gene pool!)

Any dark horse teams?

According to Twitter, Bethel has 4-5 guys already committed to playing in college. I don't think there are a lot of teams in the league that can compete with that. Unfortunately, Bethel is in the same sectional with Tipp and CJ since they're D-II. They could make a decent run if they were still a small school.

According to Twitter, Bethel has 4-5 guys already committed to playing in college. I don't think there are a lot of teams in the league that can compete with that. Unfortunately, Bethel is in the same sectional with Tipp and CJ since they're D-II. They could make a decent run if they were still a small school.
That is impressive! That district has been booming the past few years for sure.
Will they stay D-II with the new Division breakdown? Are they a product of a good little league/feeder system or are these boys self made with select and move in talent?

That is impressive! That district has been booming the past few years for sure.
Will they stay D-II with the new Division breakdown? Are they a product of a good little league/feeder system or are these boys self made with select and move in talent?
They all play travel ball, but they are local. It's hard to tell. They may not start in D-II, but they way they are growing, they might end up there again. They keep running out of room in the schools for all the kids.

With one week left in the regular season, here's how the league stands:
Bethel 10-0 (13-6)
Miami East 9-3 (15-3)
Troy Christian 6-3 (7-8)
Lehman 7-5 (10-7)
Covington 6-8 (8-11)
Riverside 4-7 (9-7)
Milton-Union 3-7 (6-12)
Northridge 0-12 (0-12)

Looks like some teams have more league games to make up than others, and they're all looking up at Bethel.