The decline of fast food restaurants.

Are there any that are open anymore? We had one just down the road from us, but I don't think it lasted more than like 2 years.

I went to the one in West Chester back in September. I assume it’s still there.

Best “fast food” meal I’ve had in quite a long time.

Chicken bacon ranch grilled cheese and Parmesan garlic tots.

It's frickin fast food. What do you want, the second coming of the Maisonette?
Well, that was a Michelin starred restaurant. If Taco Bell ever wants to get a star it probably needs to clean up the wait staff.

Seriously, though, I do applaud anyone and everyone in this day and age who works, no matter how big or small the job. They are better than the millions who are capable, but sitting out and living on the tax money of others.

As for tats, piercings, etc…never cared for them. Always feel it makes a person look worse, but to each their own.

According to their website there are 5 of them in SW Ohio.
Gotcha. I think all of the NE Ohio ones are gone now.

I liked the place, but it was one of those restaurants where you have a hard time seeing it survive long term. It's one of those things you can have once or twice a year, but I couldn't picture eating there very often (at least without turning into Luther Vandross ;) )

Gotcha. I think all of the NE Ohio ones are gone now.

I liked the place, but it was one of those restaurants where you have a hard time seeing it survive long term. It's one of those things you can have once or twice a year, but I couldn't picture eating there very often (at least without turning into Luther Vandross ;) )

I’d go more regularly if one was closer than 30 miles away.

Avoid fast food mayo. It isn't actually mayo, it's soybean oil with artificial flavors that trick you into thinking it is mayo
Not to call you out... but that's primarily what mayo is... oil. With egg, some acid from lemon juice, and a little mustard or other type of spice with bite.

And it really doesn't matter what type of oil, any food-grade oil will make a decent mayonnaise.

Not to call you out... but that's primarily what mayo is... oil. With egg, some acid from lemon juice, and a little mustard or other type of spice with bite.

And it really doesn't matter what type of oil, any food-grade oil will make a decent mayonnaise.
You are correct that mayo is oil plus egg acid and some flavors (god bless mustard)

But if you don't think the type of oil matters I can't help you. I'll happily die on this hill (but you will die sooner eating poisonous soybean oil)

I really have turned my food choices away from anything called fast food. I really did like McDonalds when I was young. I like getting three hamburgers, two fries and a coke and get change back from a dollar. Still think the best hamburgers and drink you could get was from the old Royal Castles nothing better than Ginger Beer in a frosted mug.

Pretty sure this is now included in their commercials but the 3 for Me deal at Chilis is less expensive than going to McDonalds. I made a comment about this to my waiter at Chilis the last time I ate there back in January and they echoed that sentiment (obviously).

Well, that was a Michelin starred restaurant. If Taco Bell ever wants to get a star it probably needs to clean up the wait staff.

Seriously, though, I do applaud anyone and everyone in this day and age who works, no matter how big or small the job. They are better than the millions who are capable, but sitting out and living on the tax money of others.

As for tats, piercings, etc…never cared for them. Always feel it makes a person look worse, but to each their own.
If you can do the job, I don't really care what ya look like. Pretty and well groomed does not necessarily equate to skilled and or talented. I get it, when was the last time ya saw an attractive homeless person, but discounting someone at face value (sometimes literally) could result in missing out on something positive.

If you can do the job, I don't really care what ya look like. Pretty and well groomed does not necessarily equate to skilled and or talented. I get it, when was the last time ya saw an attractive homeless person, but discounting someone at face value (sometimes literally) could result in missing out on something positive.
I agree for the most part, but to some it equates to poor judgment. I work in a place where the hourly workers are constantly bitching about not having enough money for their bills and kids, but they are constantly comparing their new tats and plans to get new tats. So to me, sadly, it’s come to symbolize irresponsibility.

I agree for the most part, but to some it equates to poor judgment. I work in a place where the hourly workers are constantly bitching about not having enough money for their bills and kids, but they are constantly comparing their new tats and plans to get new tats. So to me, sadly, it’s come to symbolize irresponsibility.
I take it you aren’t a fan of the US military, then? It’s a bit dated but a 2014 study showed that showed 36% of active duty and veterans had tattoos, which is 2x the percent of civilians at 18%.

I take it you aren’t a fan of the US military, then? It’s a bit dated but a 2014 study showed that showed 36% of active duty and veterans had tattoos, which is 2x the percent of civilians at 18%.
No, the military is one group that can get as many tats as they want. Except for officers.

Yes, priorities are often times out of whack as they say.

To be fair if my physician or lawyer had a face tattoo I'd be a little put off haha. It'd be a good conversation starter haha.