Stop scheduling Eds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was your biggest ally years ago. You were the only one telling the truth.

Then you got your hand slapped and got soft and whiny. Afraid to tell it like it is anymore.

Years ago you said the fun, the experience, the tailgating, and the side show had started to become more paramount than winning. You were right - more and more and more and more people are now saying "it's about the kids having a good experience" more so than being successful and winning. That's not Elder, but more and more people are taking that tune because they know the writing is on the wall.

Even Ramsey says all the time now "we're not very smart because our kids simply don't know what we're good at and what we're not" - he's hinting at the same thing, the talent is down.

Elder’s lack of talent has nothing to do with Eds being dirty. I never advocated for transfers. All I wanted was Elder to work to bring in more kids outside the Feeders. And they’ve done that. It’s not enough, but it’s something.

Even Ramsey says all the time now "we're not very smart because our kids simply don't know what we're good at and what we're not" - he's hinting at the same thing, the talent is down.
Please show me where Ramsey says anything remotely close this “all the time now”. Once again you are just making stuff up. Nothing you post can be trusted because you simply make stuff up.

Please show me where Ramsey says anything remotely close this “all the time now”. Once again you are just making stuff up. Nothing you post can be trusted because you simply make stuff up.
You say this everytime yet continue to respond to me. He literally just said it like a week ago in an article.

More lying I guess.

Elder’s lack of talent has nothing to do with Eds being dirty. I never advocated for transfers. All I wanted was Elder to work to bring in more kids outside the Feeders. And they’ve done that. It’s not enough, but it’s something.
Yet you still whine.

The kids they bring in from the broader GCYL are no different than the feeder kids they get.

The top tier programs are bringing in D1 caliber players. Elder just doesn't have that luxury, and it's obvious on the field. It's not a knock, it's just reality. The coaches would tell you the same thing.

You say this everytime yet continue to respond to me. He literally just said it like a week ago in an article.

More lying I guess.
If you are literally talking about the quote I posted in the John Fay thread a week ago that I literally pulled from a John Fay article from 1999 that EHS2001 literally posted in that same John Fay thread he literally didn’t say that a week ago. Please provide proof that Ramsey literally said that a week ago and then to meet your “all the time” criteria you will need to produce proof that he said it at least 10 more times in the last year. I’m guessing you will not find that he said it once in the last year but good luck looking. You are such a dolt! Just keep making stuff up though, I guess that is what you have to do when you have no true knowledge.

Last edited:
He says something to that effect every year, moreso the past 5 years. He knows he's paddling upstream.

But at the same time, he's not willing to go out and talk up talent to come to Elder. Maybe Peyton and Drew Ramsey will start to do that, because honestly, they need more dudes, and everyone knows it.

He says something to that effect every year, moreso the past 5 years. He knows he's paddling upstream.

But at the same time, he's not willing to go out and talk up talent to come to Elder. Maybe Peyton and Drew Ramsey will start to do that, because honestly, they need more dudes, and everyone knows it.
Proof please or you are making stuff up as usual.

Also, anyone wanna know why Troy Smith was kicked out of Eds? It’s a doozy, I bet their Admin wouldn’t want shared.
He literally punched someone in the face in a basketball game…….. and had many other issues leading up to it. But let’s bring up a bad apple from literally 20yrs ago.

He literally punched someone in the face in a basketball game…….. and had many other issues leading up to it. But let’s bring up a bad apple from literally 20yrs ago.
And you know why he punched the kid, but you left that out for obvious reasons.

And you know why he punched the kid, but you left that out for obvious reasons.
What is wrong with you? The poster told you why he got kicked out of St. Eds. Now you jump on him because you want more details and think he is holding back information. Whether it was racially motivated, an angry young man or the stupid mistake of a teenager who cares. We all make mistakes in our lives. My faith and the benefit of an Elder HS education has taught me that redemption and offering second chances is how we should live our lives with grace and forgiveness. It seems if Troy Smith has done that and led a productive life. Good for him.

It you want more details on his life read the following article.

Status
Not open for further replies.