Springfield vs North

thepolster

Predictions anyone?......

I heard they have a deadly return man..4.5 speed.

If their team breaks down like last year, they will hand us the win.

Ground and pound then the option to Bell for 3 TDs! lol
28-21 Spartans.

I definitely think Springfield should win. North beat Timken this weekend, and we scrimmaged them this year. We moved the ball well against Timken. The defense is improved from week one. If we can keep from getting caught on special teams play I think we'll be good.

Looks like it's just you and me on here this year......lol.

Breakout game for the little guy taking the snaps, throws for 3 and runs in 2 more, and we get a token score from a running back. 40-6.:thumb:

Without #25 the passing game will suffer a bit. That kid is a huge mismatch against any DB. Hopefully we play to our strength and don't try to reinvent the wheel against these guys. The 3 back set moves the ball....establish the run to open up the pass...

Springfield wins. 19-15. We fumbled the ball on our own 11 yard line and gave them 7. Weird game.....

I seen allot of very good athletes last night. #8 has some very good ball skills. #11 came over adversity 10 plays strait being tackled twice and held 8 times to have 2 sacks?!!!and he is a d-end.lol....... I could not believe my eyes what the refs were allowing. I would love to show that drive North had those ten plays......

LFD203...how is he doing today?

Springfield didnt show any offense last night to Moggy. With Bell back next week against Moggy it should be interesting. J-Mog dont let that score fool ya.

Any word on Baker?

Man I hate that speed-pitch......terrible by design...I cringe every time they run it..that's the only reason North had more than 7.

It looks harder than it is. Dillon had great success with it. Me, I like it,,,,it gets the ball in the runners hands so much faster....... With #8 ball skills he will adapt...its never gonna be right in his gutt all the time. Put him in front of a fast ball pitch batting cage and train him like Mr Miyagi .....lol

That's funny....

Sounds like the #44 is going to be ok. Can't say the same for the jersey. #8 has some swelling above the knee. I think he'll be ok for Friday. Thanks for asking..

#11 Plays with soooo much heart. Love that kid. You're right about him getting held during that last drive. It was crazy they didn't call that at least once. He still got in there. He's gonna be a beast next year.