Springfield Township man dies after confrontation with police involving Taser

LOL.... Chin what if that was your son got slipped a drug in his drink and went off the deep end and the cops delivered a shock that stopped his heart after he was cuffed and secured? That could of happened to any kid....

I can see the cop now at court. Yes your honor I had him cuffed , he bit me so I murdered him.

What if you're son was the cop, dealing with people all the time who just happen to go off the deep end. He doesn't tase the guy, gets into a struggle and the bad guy takes his gun and shoots him. Walk in both shoes.

He was cuffed..... if it is the way your talking .... you have to defend yourself that way. Springfield police need new leadership.... The chief now has wore out his welcome .... Get a honest guy in there like Ken Ray.

When Ken Ray was chief in Lakemore he was a stand up guy ran a tight ship. None of his officers acted a fool. Now that hes gone its a free for all in Lakemore

LOL.... Chin what if that was your son got slipped a drug in his drink and went off the deep end and the cops delivered a shock that stopped his heart after he was cuffed and secured? That could of happened to any kid....

I can see the cop now at court. Yes your honor I had him cuffed , he bit me so I murdered him.
"slipped a drug in his drink" Yep that happens everyday!
:shrug:

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on Yappi, which is saying something.

Its about time they got rid of Smith... lollygagging on the job....coming and going when he wants. Now we got Hoover back in as interim chief . Like to see a real experienced officer with some training come into this position.

I vote Rich Morrison to shape up or ship out the inexperience they have at SPD. Respect cant be earned by amateur hour only real been there done that type guys need to apply.