Springfield’s Tracy Jordan commits to play football at the University of Akron

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Springfield High School rising senior Tracy Jordan likes what he sees with regard to the University of Akron.

Jordan is impressed with the academic opportunities, the campus, the stadium and the coaches; so much so that he has committed to play football for the Zips on scholarship following his high school graduation in 2017.

“I have always wanted to play college football in Ohio and I feel like Akron is the best fit for me,” Jordan said. “I love the way that everyone is so close there. It feels like home.”

Read more:
http://www.ohio.com/sports/high-sch...-trials-to-include-more-local-talent-1.692868

Akron U is finally recruiting locally again. Two from Akron East, One each from Garfield, Coventry and Barberton. And now, a commit from Springfield. Hats off to the staff for staying local!!

fireball.... lol.. 1 down 1 to go....

Jordans shoe size is a 20. If you see a girl walking bowlegged it prolly his girl..

Hes a little soft but this year for him. Heard he was working hard!!

fireball.... lol.. 1 down 1 to go....

Jordans shoe size is a 20. If you see a girl walking bowlegged it prolly his girl..

Hes a little soft but this year for him. Heard he was working hard!!

Yes sir you were correct. I won't doubt you on number 2. The Spartans should be very tough with a D1 lineman.

Akron U is finally recruiting locally again. Two from Akron East, One each from Garfield, Coventry and Barberton. And now, a commit from Springfield. Hats off to the staff for staying local!!

Great point. There are some very good Akron/Summit County players.