Spartan Sports Boosters missing money

1betenoire

http://www.akron.com/akron-ohio-neighborhoods.asp?aID=30764

LAKEMORE: On May 10, police were called to investigate “discrepancies in accounting” totaling $17,000 between Sept. 1, 2014, and the report date for the Spartan Booster Club Inc. The report named a 44-year-old Krumroy Road woman as part of the investigation and was filed by a club board member.

Also on that day at 10:30 a.m., police responded to an incident at Springfield High School and Junior High after three juvenile males ranging from age 14 to 17 reportedly admitted to smoking marijuana before the start of school. School officials disciplined the students and no charges were filed. The students were released to their parents.

...Springfield is a mess. No baseball field, no softball field. No discipline.

Boosters say the investigation is ongoing and going to be way more than 17,000 missing. More like 50,000 or more. Administration tried to bury it just like they bury the drug problems, lack of discipline and sexual assaults in wrestling locker rooms without coach supervision.
I will not be supporting the levy.

Your next to last sentence tells me you live off rumors. Thanks for being part of the problem. Not voting for your schools is a foolish thing to do. The Boosters have NO official affiliation with the district. Kids smoke pot everywhere. We had 'drug busts' when I went there. Just like everywhere else. Don't be a stooge.