Selling his soul

Possessed

Cooling Off
Ah, good to be back among God's favorites... the talking monkies. Alas, I was awakened last eve by a desperate voice... I recognized it immediately. A believer, Rodenburg. As I stretched and yawned in my bed of hot coals, he plead his case. Oh, indeed, the good Catholics on Montgomery Road wold not stand for a losing season. My favorite sins... pride and vanity. He made a good case, but he forgets... Satan is a football fan. After "He that shall not be named" ejected me from the Heavens, I have accomplished much. Rodenburg however... wins the award for doing the least with the most. While I love a good deal... the smell of desperation. The tears of anguish. The nashing of teeth. While those are candy in my mouth, I will leave it up to the good Catholics of Monkey Road. After all... my Holiday is upon us and my time here on earth is short. So, what say you, Catholics? Followers of the Lord, football fans... do I let John sign the Contract or do we send him down in the filth with the sodomites? After all... there's no more coach's from the glory days to fall back on again.

Yay or nay? This blood is drying quickly, and he's desperate.

Ah, good to be back among God's favorites... the talking monkies. Alas, I was awakened last eve by a desperate voice... I recognized it immediately. A believer, Rodenburg. As I stretched and yawned in my bed of hot coals, he plead his case. Oh, indeed, the good Catholics on Montgomery Road wold not stand for a losing season. My favorite sins... pride and vanity. He made a good case, but he forgets... Satan is a football fan. After "He that shall not be named" ejected me from the Heavens, I have accomplished much. Rodenburg however... wins the award for doing the least with the most. While I love a good deal... the smell of desperation. The tears of anguish. The nashing of teeth. While those are candy in my mouth, I will leave it up to the good Catholics of Monkey Road. After all... my Holiday is upon us and my time here on earth is short. So, what say you, Catholics? Followers of the Lord, football fans... do I let John sign the Contract or do we send him down in the filth with the sodomites? After all... there's no more coach's from the glory days to fall back on again.

Yay or nay? This blood is drying quickly, and he's desperate.

I would lay money this clown is the freak Reload. He now has 5 screen names with 5 different personalities. One strange dude.

Oh, ye believers. Ye favorites of Him. So vain, so proud. Too vain to look at your first losing season with open eyes and heart. Your leader breaks 50 plus years of winning tradition. That is but a blink for me, but I digress. In human years, that is a lifetime. So, what say you? Several 5 and 5 season, garnished with coaches of age old legend for a sliver of glory dropped in for good measure... and now, finally, your first losing season ever. Do you allow this poison tree to continue to spread it's poison fruit, and sign my Contract? Or, do you save his soul and further humiliation and cut loose his weight from the chain of Archbishop Moeller? It's an honest question, something I'm not quite used to actually.

PS I'm actually a huge Moeller fan, even though you Crusade for Him. However, I do love my Blue Devils! What does the future hold for you?

By the by, Cabby isn't a Moeller fan. Why, pray tell, do you think he was even on this Moeller page? He is like the vulture, cruiser for the smell of decaying flesh to feast upon! Yet he cometh like a wolf, draped in sheep's clothing. To even try to fool the Possessed One with feigned kindness while looking in to take glee on the suffering... such foolishness.

Hahahahahaaaa! Trust me, I know Reload well. His sins and poor character are well know to my minions. However... please do not confuse us with any mere human.

Yeah you know Reload well because you are him........ Well since you say "us" you must mean Possessed is all of your psychotic personalities in one.

Curse me!!!

"Us". Legion. Maybe that's the problem at Moeller? Good hardworking Catholics have been replaced with trophy hunting heathens? Why He favors you talking monkies I have not the answer.