Say It Aint So!!!

The person responsible looked at the kids semester grade instead of overall. An honest mistake, just looked at the wrong column. Yost called Kevin Vaughn and KV told Joe to just keep the Shoe. The kids still get their medalions also. Joe takes grades and rules seriously so he has to be crushed.

The person responsible looked at the kids semester grade instead of overall. An honest mistake, just looked at the wrong column. Yost called Kevin Vaughn and KV told Joe to just keep the Shoe. The kids still get their medalions also. Joe takes grades and rules seriously so he has to be crushed.

Good luck the rest of the way.

KV made the right call and so did Yost.... Person responsible should be spanked.... U call it and honest mistake which is true but I call it a stupid mistake, thats your job my man get it together.

Mistake or no mistake the kid still knew he was ineligible. So don't blame the messenger. His teammates should kick his butt.

Are you kidding me?

Yost thinks he is above the law and the APS.

What about last year?

How many of the Firestone four graduated from the two year vocational classes?

What was the positon of the so called student?

Memories of this stuff is coming back to me now. I believe Springfield stopped playing Ellet for the same reasons 15 years ago. The Ellet organization needs to be flushed and restarted from scratch. Mistake, yea right. Cheats and liars, the Ellet way. Same ---- different package.

Are you kidding me?

What about last year?

Memories of this stuff is coming back to me now. I believe Springfield stopped playing Ellet for the same reasons 15 years ago. The Ellet organization needs to be flushed and restarted from scratch. Mistake, yea right. Cheats and liars, the Ellet way. Same ---- different package.

I'm Yost's biggest critic but please tell me what role he played in the Firestone Four going to Ellet. The OHSAA and APS both ruled that Ellet was the only City Series school those boys could attend. Ellet admin. played no role other than granting them permission to attend after the ruling.
Enlighten me with facts, not hearsay.

I'm Yost's biggest critic but please tell me what role he played in the Firestone Four going to Ellet. The OHSAA and APS both ruled that Ellet was the only City Series school those boys could attend. Ellet admin. played no role other than granting them permission to attend after the ruling.
Enlighten me with facts, not hearsay.
The facts are as follows. Im not from the getto Ellet.
OHSAA did not have a hearing to approve the four boys. They left it up to the superintendent. The APS broke every rule you could to let them play. Even after the season as the boys in the hood went back to Firestone. Ellet will be Ellet, liars cheats.

I would take a loss over cheating any day. Its a shame kids who do the right thing are last. Sugar coat it any way you wish but ELLET cheats. I always thought Ellet prides itself being different than the city schools. Aint nothing worse than a bunch of cheats and thieves.

OHSAA did not have a hearing to approve the four boys. They left it up to the superintendent. The APS broke every rule you could to let them play. Even after the season as the boys in the hood went back to Firestone. Ellet will be Ellet, liars cheats.

I would take a loss over cheating any day. Its a shame kids who do the right thing are last. Sugar coat it any way you wish but ELLET cheats. I always thought Ellet prides itself being different than the city schools. Aint nothing worse than a bunch of cheats and thieves.

Don't I remember some big controversy/cover up in the youth football level at Ellet a few years back??

Ok, you don't care for Ellet and you think they cheat, that's great.

Still waiting for you to tell me how exactly Joe Yost and Ellet were directly involved or made the transfer happen.

Are you kidding me?

What about last year?

You absolutely never have any facts when you talk. "Yost thinks he's above the law"??? Joe's the one who turned the mistake in and called KV and informed him. The kid played half the game at de which is irrevelant.

Don't I remember some big controversy/cover up in the youth football level at Ellet a few years back??

Ya the league found out a kid gave his grandma's address so he could play in Ellet. He was 13 years old. Kapper from Green called it cheating and kicked Ellet out of the playoffs. Soon after, Kapper was accused of stealing a lot of money from the Green organization and then disappeared. All happened about the same time Tallmadge players committed their unspeakable felonies. I guess no community is perfect though some think they are.

I guess no community is perfect though some think they are.

Unspeakable felonies that 3 people were involved in... causing one player who was in the parking lot while it happened a loss of his Brown scholarship. That being Tyler Fortner. Sucks to see that the actions of one kid can cause such a loss for another. :Ohno:

Ya the league found out a kid gave his grandma's address so he could play in Ellet. He was 13 years old. Kapper from Green called it cheating and kicked Ellet out of the playoffs. Soon after, Kapper was accused of stealing a lot of money from the Green organization and then disappeared. All happened about the same time Tallmadge players committed their unspeakable felonies. I guess no community is perfect though some think they are.

I see

great post

Lets all remember here that Coach Yost turned his team in.....he didn't have to do it, but did! He set a good example for his team on doing what is right...not cheating......every community has there things or two that has happened.....one should not cast judgement unless they themselves (or their community) is perfect! I am proud of how this was handled by Ellet and Coach Yost.

Joe's the one who turned the mistake in and called KV and informed him.
C'mon man, cheaters always try and find a way to cover up there actions.

Ellet and the APS makes private schools look like heaven. Its a shame Ellet and the APS doesn't have to comply with any OHSAA guidelines.

Ellt tried to pull one over on everyone and got busted. Yost knew he was busted so thats why he made the call.

Lets all remember here that Coach Yost turned his team in.....he didn't have to do it, but did! He set a good example for his team on doing what is right...not cheating......every community has there things or two that has happened.....one should not cast judgement unless they themselves (or their community) is perfect! I am proud of how this was handled by Ellet and Coach Yost.
I agree...... IMO both coaches did the right thing. Ellet players deserve the Shoe and they will always remember that games outcome reguardless, and Coach Yost knew eventually someone would find out about ineligable player so he took care of it now instead of later as he should have.

C'mon man, cheaters always try and find a way to cover up there actions.

Ellet and the APS makes private schools look like heaven. Its a shame Ellet and the APS doesn't have to comply with any OHSAA guidelines.

Ellt tried to pull one over on everyone and got busted. Yost knew he was busted so thats why he made the call.

Ok! We get it. You hate Yost and Ellet. But... before you go off on your tirades, you need to get the facts straight. You are nothing but an ignorant. blowhard