Rigging the Next Election for DC

Your word means nothing. You support a pedophile for president.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i watched trump's legal team get case after case laughed out of court. i watched those claiming a rigged election saying we will provide evidence later , and they never provided anything.
I’m talking about local hearings in counties where there were issues. Hours upon hours of poll workers testifying under oath.

Your word means nothing. You support a pedophile for president.
i didn't know he voted for uncle joe.... by the way what does taking showers with your daughter make you?

or the smart one taking pictures of his 14 year niece in her panties...what does that make him?

I’m talking about local hearings in counties where there were issues. Hours upon hours of poll workers testifying under oath.

If this is true then why hasn’t the R controlled Congress had Congressional Hearings led by the Honorable Jim Jordan and bring in these poll workers to testify? The R’s have controlled the house for what, 15+ months? What’s the holdup?

If this is true then why hasn’t the R controlled Congress had Congressional Hearings led by the Honorable Jim Jordan and bring in these poll workers to testify? The R’s have controlled the house for what, 15+ months? What’s the holdup?
Did you see the debacle with the Hunter hearings? The Durham investigation? There is only so much embarrassment they can handle.

… Barnes & Noble called … they think your fairy tale could be a big sellers … a lot of potential suckers … I mean customers … sorry!

who were they give me some names
That was 3 years ago, and I have no idea. Just average people who work county elections. OAN carried many counties hearings live. Extremely interesting, wish I would have taped it.
I do think a lot of changes have been made and it’s been cleaned up.
I’m confident there were improvements made in many counties these last few years. Add to that, this election will be very closely watched and without incident.

It’s in the past. Can only push for election reform at this point imo.

That was 3 years ago, and I have no idea. Just average people who work county elections. OAN carried many counties hearings live. Extremely interesting, wish I would have taped it.
I do think a lot of changes have been made and it’s been cleaned up.
I’m confident there were improvements made in many counties these last few years. Add to that, this election will be very closely watched and without incident.
was it this OAN https://abcnews.go.com/US/smartmati...n-2020-election-conspiracy/story?id=109314679 or was it this OAN https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-r...y-about-key-trump-trial-witness-michael-cohen

"If we don't win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of the election."

Full context here. The chances of Trump conceding that he lost fairly are nil. Literally zero. I don't know if he's yet said directly about 2024 what he said in 2020 ("the only way we lose is if it's rigged), but it's surely coming. If you are as rigorous as a mathematics journal reviewing a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, you could say that you haven't closed that last, tiniest loophole. If you're a normal person, you know that he has now said that if he loses, there will be violence.

Time to charge the RASCALS!

"If we don't win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of the election."

Full context here. The chances of Trump conceding that he lost fairly are nil. Literally zero. I don't know if he's yet said directly about 2024 what he said in 2020 ("the only way we lose is if it's rigged), but it's surely coming. If you are as rigorous as a mathematics journal reviewing a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, you could say that you haven't closed that last, tiniest loophole. If you're a normal person, you know that he has now said that if he loses, there will be violence.

Time to charge the RASCALS!