Rec Volleyball for the average HS player

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Are there any rec ball volleyball leagues for HS players to participate on a team without getting into the expense and traveling of JO volleyball?

Just talked to a group of girls that were genuinely interested in playing some rec volleyball but had no interest in paying the high fees nor the commitment of playing JO. I know that most sports have rec opportunities but it seems like volleyball is one of the sports that does not offer opportunities to play outside of the established clubs that charge very high fees.

My oldest granddaughter has played JO volleyball for the past two years, but before that played in a rec league at a church in Canton. The name of the church escapes me.

Are there any rec ball volleyball leagues for HS players to participate on a team without getting into the expense and traveling of JO volleyball?

Just talked to a group of girls that were genuinely interested in playing some rec volleyball but had no interest in paying the high fees nor the commitment of playing JO. I know that most sports have rec opportunities but it seems like volleyball is one of the sports that does not offer opportunities to play outside of the established clubs that charge very high fees.
A couple JO organizations have internal programs that you are looking for but they are few and far between. Eastside up in Mentor has a nice program, a lot of girls that play other sports go to this program to help them make their school teams if they are competitive.

Hunt around a little and maybe you can find something closer.