Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LeBron, Jordan, Kobe

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • LeBron, Kobe, Jordan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Based simply on who was the best player. You determine which variables/skills are more important to choose who is the best.

I used chronological order for posting the players in the poll...no other reason was intended.

I voted Jordan 1st..6 for 6 w/ the Bulls. Probably 8 for 8 if not for the Birmingham Barons. The Bulls werent relevant before or after MJ

Lebron 2nd. 4-6 in the `ship. Making it 10 times is phenomenal, but you gotta do better than 40% to surpass MJ. However one thing I will give Lebron credit over Jordan. When MJ left in 94 the Bulls were stilll a playoff team. When Lebron left the Cavs both times they stunk up the joint. I know the Bulls still had Pippen. But still......Also there hasnt been any player at Lebron age with his stats...ever. Ive looked them all up. Even the greats that played a long time were on the 19th green in their late 30s

3rd. Kobe. 5-2 in the finals, but 3 w/ Shaq. Kobe was the 2nd best player on the Lakers during the 2000s 3peat. Kobe needed to score to impact the game. Lebron didnt.

By naked eye memory, I wanted to say Kobe might have been the most offensively gifted player of the three, but numbers do not support that at all.

Various advanced stats support Lebron > Mike > Kobe. I'll go with that and I weigh merely getting to the Finals so often and winning multiple heavier than win percentage in the Finals.

I voted Jordan 1st..6 for 6 w/ the Bulls. Probably 8 for 8 if not for the Birmingham Barons. The Bulls werent relevant before or after MJ

Lebron 2nd. 4-6 in the `ship. Making it 10 times is phenomenal, but you gotta do better than 40% to surpass MJ. However one thing I will give Lebron credit over Jordan. When MJ left in 94 the Bulls were stilll a playoff team. When Lebron left the Cavs both times they stunk up the joint. I know the Bulls still had Pippen. But still......Also there hasnt been any player at Lebron age with his stats...ever. Ive looked them all up. Even the greats that played a long time were on the 19th green in their late 30s

3rd. Kobe. 5-2 in the finals, but 3 w/ Shaq. Kobe was the 2nd best player on the Lakers during the 2000s 3peat. Kobe needed to score to impact the game. Lebron didnt.
Agree.