Proud of our Pups!

BulldogBob

First off, I'd like to say that this team exceeded the expectations of most pundits, with only and possibly the most talented Massillon team in many years being better in the county this year. I was very proud of the effort of the kids and coaches, and the losses to Massillon didn't change that one bit. An outright league championship no one (aside from me lol.) predicted, and at one point we were unbeaten and ranked 8th in the state- not something anyone dreamed of after the Ignatius scrimmage. We defended our house and finished unbeaten @ Fawcett. Our kids fought every game to the end, and won some pretty exciting games. I got my money's worth, and I'll def be renewing my season tickets! We have a fine young head coach and the staff he assembled is a good one. I feel very confident that these guys are going keep churning out winning football for years to come!

I really liked the way Bulldog Nation came together and really supported the team this year. Excluding week ten, we outdrew Massillon's home attendance for the first time in memory.

I'm sure the team and coaches were bitterly disappointed with the way the season ended, but that's the way it's supposed to be here. I'm sure they'll double down in the off-season to make sure the bell returns to it's proper ownership next season, and we have some good players returning that can make it happen. I have a feeling next year's offense will be even better, but we've got some big holes to fill on both sides of the ball that will need addressing. I'm confident these coaches will get the most of whatever we have, and that means another out-right league championship again next year and the playoffs...big time payback to Glenoak and Massillon in OUR HOUSE imo. :thumb:

Last edited:

First off, I'd like to say that this team exceeded the expectations of most pundits, with only and possibly the most talented Massillon team in many years being better in the county this year. I was very proud of the effort of the kids and coaches, and the losses to Massillon didn't change that one bit. An outright league championship no one (aside from me lol.) predicted, and at one point we were unbeaten and ranked 8th in the state- not something anyone dreamed of after the Ignatius scrimmage. We defended our house and finished unbeaten @ Fawcett. Our kids fought every game to the end, and won some pretty exciting games. I got my money's worth, and I'll def be renewing my season tickets! We have a fine young head coach and the staff he assembled is a good one. I feel very confident that these guys are going keep churning out winning football for years to come!

I really liked the way Bulldog Nation came together and really supported the team this year. Excluding week ten, we outdrew Massillon's home attendance for the first time in memory.

I'm sure the team and coaches were bitterly disappointed with the way the season ended, but that's the way it's supposed to be here. I'm sure they'll double down in the off-season to make sure the bell returns to it's proper ownership next season, and we have some good players returning that can make it happen. I have a feeling next year's offense will be even better, but we've got some big holes to fill on both sides of the ball that will need addressing. I'm confident these coaches will get the most of whatever we have, and that means another out-right league championship again next year and the playoffs...big time payback to Glenoak and Massillon in OUR HOUSE imo. :thumb:

Very well said.With returning only 6 starters from last year i don't think anyone expected to do as well as we did.

We are, without a doubt, the best public division one public football program of the playoff era! And with Filtz as coach, I am confident we will continue down our path to glory! :D

We are, without a doubt, the best public division one public football program of the playoff era! And with Filtz as coach, I am confident we will continue down our path to glory! :D

How about with Thom back at the helm?