OH mod

Its like trying to converse with kindergartners on here. When springer, true westsider, joe, jtk arent posting on here there is no value. When a thread is started certain people always ruin it. OH needs a mod not named yappi!

jtk
()

LOL, you will be perma-banned once my nomination is secured.

I know one thing to be true, if Megawood or BlueballsTom become mods, I am certain to be removed immediately. Won't be the first time I have been banned from here, but I am sure that it would happen.

I know one thing to be true, if Megawood or BlueballsTom become mods, I am certain to be removed immediately. Won't be the first time I have been banned from here, but I am sure that it would happen.

I will accept bribes to postpone banishments. :D

he's obsessed with OH. he worries and cares about what goes on at OH about as much as he does with LDR!

jtk
()

Originally Posted by Nelson Van Alden
The thing I don't understand is Oak Hills kids don't even like their school. They really only care about beating Elder. I'd be willing to bet student turnout after Friday decreases by at least 50% for the rest of the home games.

Says the nerd who still thinks he's a student at Elder. Grow up son and move on. Your high school years are over.

funny...several posters on the xldxr forum admit to a complete lack of student support over the past 10 years.

I've been to quite a few elder games over the years and not much support even when winning. I know they get up for their "superbowl" when they play Oak Hills. Elder has really slipped over the years in basketball and football. Moe and X seem to be the leaders in football with Elder behind them then D2 Lasalle.

I've been to quite a few elder games over the years and not much support even when winning. I know they get up for their "superbowl" when they play Oak Hills. Elder has really slipped over the years in basketball and football. Moe and X seem to be the leaders in football with Elder behind them then D2 Lasalle.

They had a ton of fans in 2002 and 2003. On "Senior Day????" in 2004, they drew less than 4000 fans at The Pit. What happened to the thousands of loyal Elder "fans" that night??????:D