OH Basketball

How is Holmes (Sophomore). Looks like he may be the son of one of Elders greats, Mike Holmes. and does he have a brother on Freshman team

Also I wasn't on Elder's side but from a couple of Elder people I know at the freshman game said that 2 players on OH freshman team were way out of line. They said with 22secs left down by 14 OH called another timeout and the elder fans booed one of the starters started mouthing to them and the other kid who I was told was coach Scholz son "head football coaches kid" started mouthing back at a couple of parents and clapping. Last time I checked people boo and say stuff and players should never turn and talk to the fans. If this is so it makes me sad to call myself a OH grad for the way these 2 acted.

i was at the game and never saw anything like that.

i did hear the booing when a time out was called.........

why does anyone boo a 15 yr old:cool: unless he was doing something rude or unsportsmanlike?

jtk
()

i was at the game and never saw anything like that.

i did hear the booing when a time out was called.........

why does anyone boo a 15 yr old:cool: unless he was doing something rude or unsportsmanlike?

jtk
()

They weren't booing the kid, they were because they called another timeout even though the game was basically over and was dragging it out. Did you sit behind OH bench?

Hopefully the team bounces back vs the Middies Friday. They have a chance to win the GMC if they play good ball and don't allow the 3's. BEAT the MIDDIES!

yes, i know why they were booing. i was just messing.

no, i stood on the railing!

jtk
()

Never said he was a babysitter just would love to know why this kid doesn't have to have it covered like the kids in the past when it was Price's rule! Kinda weird the stuff Price is doing with certain kids this year. Batte's brother a ball boy when I know there has been lots of players who have had younger brothers and they never were! This other freshman and his tattoo not covered up and from what I heard his sister and someone else are the water girls who wear inappropriate outfits as the water girls. Last time I checked the water people were basically like staff and wore polo's! Seem's to me and others Price is allowing some stuff to go on now that has never happened! By the way why isn't Walters playing?????????

A little common sense will answer all your questions!! Who at OH is going to Fire Mike Price??? If they Replace him as Coach, who would you like?? Who is more qualified?? The Politics at OH has always been REALLY bad in all sports imo! Are the "water girls" outfits the same "outfits" that other girls wear to school everyday??

A little common sense will answer all your questions!! Who at OH is going to Fire Mike Price??? If they Replace him as Coach, who would you like?? Who is more qualified?? The Politics at OH has always been REALLY bad in all sports imo! Are the "water girls" outfits the same "outfits" that other girls wear to school everyday??

Never said fire Price and when he decides to step down I think Haggamen would be a perfect choice now that he's back coaching again. Probably same outfits a lot of girls that go there would wear not the point. They are considered part of the staff and therefor should represent the staff and school with some class and wear at least a womans polo or something less revealing and nice. What did I say that was wrong that it was brought up what girls in school are wearing? Look every school has their problems just think some of the stuff with certain players is kinda bs because it's never happened or never would have been aloud before therefor it's a major double standard now and wrong on so many levels. These are just my opinions! And since you say common sense why don't you take the time and answer them since you have so much and all the answers!

Never said fire Price and when he decides to step down I think Haggamen would be a perfect choice now that he's back coaching again. Probably same outfits a lot of girls that go there would wear not the point. They are considered part of the staff and therefor should represent the staff and school with some class and wear at least a womans polo or something less revealing and nice. What did I say that was wrong that it was brought up what girls in school are wearing? Look every school has their problems just think some of the stuff with certain players is kinda bs because it's never happened or never would have been aloud before therefor it's a major double standard now and wrong on so many levels. These are just my opinions! And since you say common sense why don't you take the time and answer them since you have so much and all the answers!

Sorry I missed the game after reading the comments about the outfits the water girls were wearing.

So students don't represent the school! LMAO!! OH has bigger problems than the Bball Teams Water Girls id say!

So students don't represent the school! LMAO!! OH has bigger problems than the Bball Teams Water Girls id say!

Smart guy read the posts again thats what I have been saying. And like I said every school has issues but while these kids are playing or managers of the sport teams and etc they not only represent the sport they also are representing the school and community! You need to read more careful before commenting!

Smart guy read the posts again thats what I have been saying. And like I said every school has issues but while these kids are playing or managers of the sport teams and etc they not only represent the sport they also are representing the school and community! You need to read more careful before commenting!

I read fine and now your back tracking, LAME, Clown!

Also the water girls outfits weren't that bad but still should be wearing polo's like every other manager or water person!

Maybe a little bit off topic, but I have been to a couple OH wrestling matches and was very impressed with the class of the team. All handled their wins with class as well as their losses. After the match they all were wearing dress clothes inluding a tie. Great job by the OH wrestling coaches.

Maybe a little bit off topic, but I have been to a couple OH wrestling matches and was very impressed with the class of the team. All handled their wins with class as well as their losses. After the match they all were wearing dress clothes inluding a tie. Great job by the OH wrestling coaches.

;)