Northwest Conference 2024

Well then they are in for a nice treat as I have always liked Delphos Stadium. Great place for a high school game. Only issue there is parking.
Stadium Park’s always been one of my favorite places to watch a game. Parking is better there now than it used to be, and restrooms and concessions are updated. Just need them to update the home side bleachers now and that place will be top notch

Actually with the exception of the mile and two mile Grove may not win any other events........this ain't the Putnam conference 😆
Well when are Bluffton people going to learn to not talk down the Bulldogs? Grove mopped up the competition again this year. By the way. Grove also won the High Jump, Pole Vault, and Discus. They also finished 2, 3, in long jump. 2nd in 300 Hurdles, 4x1, and 4x4.

Last edited:
Well when are Bluffton people going to learn to not talk down the Bulldogs? Grove mopped up the competition again this year. By the way. Grove also won the High Jump, Pole Vault, and Discus. They also finished 2, 3, in long jump. 2nd in 300 Hurdles, 4x1, and 4x4.
I wouldn't say mopped up, more like more lower place finishes. Bluffton won five events to groves five, we will see at the bigger meets where a bunch of multiple players in each event are harder to come by. Will be a fun battle at districts, Lincolnview won't be there I think we win both hurdles and the LJ

I wouldn't say mopped up, more like more lower place finishes. Bluffton won five events to groves five, we will see at the bigger meets where a bunch of multiple players in each event are harder to come by. Will be a fun battle at districts, Lincolnview won't be there I think we win both hurdles and the LJ
If you take away the "2nd scorer" from both Grove and Bluffton in all the events except 3200 and 1600. Grove's 2nd clearly has a chance at Regionals and maybe state. Grove would have 141 points and Bluffton would have 109. This obviously only works if the runners, throwers all score the same in Districts.

Your argument doesn't hold water as Vincent Gambini would tell Mona Lisa Vito as she was testifying.

Okay, point taken
Don't like talking junior high, bit saw what the Baxter kid did at JH state meet very impressive, does he play football?
Yeah, he’s the 3rd of 4 Baxter boys. Oldest brother graduated in ‘22 and is pole vaulting at Ashland now, 2nd brother is a sophomore and placed first in the pole vault yesterday. He started at safety this last year as a sophomore in football and qualified for state in pole vault as a freshman. Gavin will be a freshman next year and the youngest is probably 6th or 7th grade, all of them play (or did play) football