Most consecutive years winning over a single opponent

COL HENRY BLAKE

Trying to figure out what is the longest winning streak (or losing streak) over a single opponent that was, or is uninterrupted by years not playing each other. I'm guessing the 2020 Covid shortened season ended some of these streaks.

If I remember correctly, Wyoming has a long current streak going (winning) and someone(can't remember the school) had a long winning streak over Vanlue that ended when Vanlue got kicked out of the conference for football

This is the thread I was thinking of. I'm not sure if it answers the OP's question.

I vaguely remember there being a thread about this a few months ago. Perhaps a search is in order.
Different question on that thread.I'm looking for uninterrupted streaks. Have to have played every year of the streak. Not playing due to schedule conflicts, league changes, or global pandemic would end the streak.

Different question on that thread.I'm looking for uninterrupted streaks. Have to have played every year of the streak. Not playing due to schedule conflicts, league changes, or global pandemic would end the streak.
Well first, you'd have to go to the 2020 shortened season to see who the team played against that year if that's the case. In ML 2020 season they beat:
Fort Recovery
Versailles
St Henry
Minster
St John's

Note they beat New Bremen but lost to them in the playoffs. Are we talking regular season only here?

There was probably some years missed because of the MAC scheduling but New Bremen hasn't beaten Coldwater since 1997.

Eds has a fairly significant and embarrassing streak over Ignatius on all levels in football.

Sounds like Glenville should have been looking for a new league for at least a decade now. Unless the other sports are not so good.

Delphos St. John's 16 consecutive wins vs. Minster from 1997-2011.
15 regular season and one playoff game.

Started out 12-0 vs. Fort Recovery. Lost in OT 29-28 and then won six more.

Elder beat Oak Hills (local Westside rival) every year from 1987 -2008 when the annual series ended. They played several times after that and Oak Hills still has lost each of those games as well.

Currently active streaks or just all-time? From the original question, I'm guessing you're looking for currently active, but I'll let you clarify as necessary.

Woodsfield/Monroe Central beat Frontier in 49/50 under Jay Circosta from the early 70’s until about 2015. Some of those Frontier teams were also good! One team was even 9-1.

I bet @trimblefootball has some long winning streaks over some of their conference opponents.

When was the last time you guys lost to Belpre?
1994, Coach Faires first season. 17 straight over them. Racine Southern is our longest at 34 straight wins. Southern hasn't beat us since 1973. 21 straight over Reedsville Eastern until 2022. 20 straight over Miller until they left the TVC in 2020 for the MSL, includes one game in 2021 before they dropped us. 13 straight over Federal Hocking, includes a 2019 forfeit. 13 straight over South Gallia as well until they left for the SOC-I last year. All said, since 1994, Coach Faires is 154-24 vs TVC-Hocking opponents.

Walnut Hills has an active losing streak of at least 17 to Kings. They have also lost 22 of their last 23 to Turpin, winning once in 2013.

(They didn't play either team in 2020, but I doubt it would have mattered all that much.)

1994, Coach Faires first season. 17 straight over them. Racine Southern is our longest at 34 straight wins. Southern hasn't beat us since 1973. 21 straight over Reedsville Eastern until 2022. 20 straight over Miller until they left the TVC in 2020 for the MSL, includes one game in 2021 before they dropped us. 13 straight over Federal Hocking, includes a 2019 forfeit. 13 straight over South Gallia as well until they left for the SOC-I last year. All said, since 1994, Coach Faires is 154-24 vs TVC-Hocking opponents.
Wow.