Moeller's Pro Baseball Players

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
Someone mentioned this in another thread. I started a thread in the Elder Forum about celebrating all their baseball state titles. I always admired their record of having at least one state title in every decade going back to the 1940s. Unfortunately that record was broken when Elder went state titleless from 2010 through 2019. But an Elder guy mentioned that Moe has sent a lot of Baseball players to the MLB. It would be interesting to see a list of all the players who've made it to "The Show" over the years. Does anyone know if this can be found easily in Moeller's archives somewhere?

Someone mentioned this in another thread. I started a thread in the Elder Forum about celebrating all their baseball state titles. I always admired their record of having at least one state title in every decade going back to the 1940s. Unfortunately that record was broken when Elder went state titleless from 2010 through 2019. But an Elder guy mentioned that Moe has sent a lot of Baseball players to the MLB. It would be interesting to see a list of all the players who've made it tTo "The Show" over the years. Does anyone know if this can be found easily in Moeller's archives somewhere?

According to OHSAA Website, Moeller has had 41 player play professionally. The other Ohio schools on the list were in single digits.