Moeller vs. Mason

jdizzle

Big matchup coming up on Saturday, April 20th at Prasco Park in Mason.

Moeller (13-0) vs. Mason (13-1)

Who are we expecting on the mound from both sides?

This could be a preview to see who goes to state from SWOhio.

And if you have never been to Prasco, you are in for a treat! Prasco is one of the best places to watch a game... plus FREE food! Anyone have any idea what vendors will be there for Saturday's game? Even the Prasco stadium fare is delicious!

Although these two teams do not play yearly, I believe Moe has not defeated Mason since 2015.

I will go with Moe to stop that streak on Saturday, but definitely see these 2 teams playing again later this season for much bigger stakes.

Although these two teams do not play yearly, I believe Moe has not defeated Mason since 2015.

I will go with Moe to stop that streak on Saturday, but definitely see these 2 teams playing again later this season for much bigger stakes.
Wow. I did not know that.

I am not a big fan of either team, I just know that it should be a great game and want to see a quality matchup in SWOhio.

Moeller is loaded with talent, but the same could be said about Mason. Lots of D1 talent will be showcased at Prasco.

Both teams have League games Monday so I wouldnt think you will see either teams #1 or #2

Mason will have their hands full with oakhills so i would think they want every "league arm" fresh and ready to go.

Should be a good one. getting to see Cuzzuo and Stevens on the same field will be fun! both are having crazy seasons!

The PBR Ohio report from April 8th has:
Moeller ranked 1
Mason ranked 2

I think both teams have enough depth at pitching for league games this week to throw their 1s tomorrow if they are good on rest. Who would be each team’s #1s?

Great game and an amazing atmosphere for a regular season high school baseball game. Reminded me of what high school football must be like in Texas.

Plus, if you have never been to Prasco, it is worth a trip. Everything is first class and free.

Great game and an amazing atmosphere for a regular season high school baseball game. Reminded me of what high school football must be like in Texas.

Plus, if you have never been to Prasco, it is worth a trip. Everything is first class and free.
I enjoy going to Prasco, especially when the Big East tournament is held there. Any idea on attendance? I have not seen a box score.

Very nice. If you look at the roster of both teams about 10 to 13 D1 prospects or so?
10 to 13 is minimal. There are a lot of kids in these two programs who don't get their opportunity until their senior years and have D1 talent. Definitely great baseball to watch...

There are a lot of kids in these two programs who don't get their opportunity until their senior years and have D1 talent.
Dual Edged sword for those kids who don't get the opportunity to play until senior year but are in top programs behind several d1 guys in years prior.

10 to 13 is minimal. There are a lot of kids in these two programs who don't get their opportunity until their senior years and have D1 talent. Definitely great baseball to watch...
I believe you. I was just going through the commitment list on various websites. Now I will say playing time is important but development is more important. One really gets recruited through your summer team, camps and showcases. Good developmental coaches at Moeller and Mason high school.