Moeller president

Status
Not open for further replies.

😂😂😂

But the following women around and creeping them out bit is no bueno. I wonder if there will be any consequences for that.
Probably not, just like no consequences when Crybaby Carl turned away the former AD’s accuser.

And never forget, their Baseball team acted like a bunch of heads last yr.

They don’t respect Elder, so don’t respect them. They are the enemy and should be treated with disdain.

Granted, not as bad as running a Ponzi scheme or sexually harassing female employees, but still not great.

Could you imagine the media attention this would get if it was an Elder story? The media will barely touch this to save Moeller face.

Omar, how do you rank the top 5 Moeller scandals? Is this #1? I put it lower since it is not really school related. Even the recent Moeller football slap on the wrist punishment is probably bigger than this since it's not a school wrong doing.

Could you imagine the media attention this would get if it was an Elder story? The media will barely touch this to save Moeller face.

Omar, how do you rank the top 5 Moeller scandals? Is this #1? I put it lower since it is not really school related. Even the recent Moeller football slap on the wrist punishment is probably bigger than this since it's not a school wrong doing.
Not even a scandal just regarded behavior.

Marshall Hyzdu showing up to Nashville Bars
IMG_6882.jpeg

I've had some pretty fun trips to Nashville. That being said, I've never harassed women, gotten kicked out of a bar or been arrested.
Not to mention changing clothes to try to get back in the bar.

Ironic that coach Karl making an annoucement “again” regarding another terrible situation for a private school in Montgomery. I get that crap happens but this is 4-5 years of just poor decision making by administration personnel at Moeller.

I just want to say for the record that if this story was about an Elder alum the headline would be much different “Cincinnati man bangs every hot lady in Nashville bar and they beg him to return”

What does that guy say all the time “Go Big Mo 💪

Hahahaha

Sent a request to the Nashville PD. The process isn’t really clear for requesting Body Cam Footage.

Not to mention changing clothes to try to get back in the bar.
Are we sure he didn’t piss himself or puke on his clothes? Someone entering the same place 7 times doesn’t seem clearheaded enough to change their appearance like they’re in some Looney Tunes episode trying to outsmart the Roadrunner or Tweety.

Status
Not open for further replies.