Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

Correct. WLWT reported via its telecast yesterday, there was not enough evidence in this case to proceed. I suspect that was rooted in no cooperation from witnesses and/or employees at the bar.

Not surprised… many people do not want to spend hours at the courthouse for such a minor incident.

Correct. WLWT reported via its telecast yesterday, there was not enough evidence in this case to proceed. I suspect that was rooted in no cooperation from witnesses and/or employees at the bar.
Right, but the crime still happened. As I said earlier, just because charges are dropped doesn’t mean it never happened.

Innocent, until proven guilty...... not the other way around.

Our justice system is a complete joke and is entirely too easy on most offenders, but this should have been a very simple case. The bars have multiple cameras. The police have body cams. I'm sure there were dozens of people recording the arrest with their cell phones.

If a crime was actually committed, the footage would have been out really quickly.
Definitely not going to argue on this one. It is however, better than other countries. Still a work in progress here though.

A man punches his wife for not cleaning up dinner. Wife calls police. Police show up. Wife declines to press charges. Charges are dropped.

Your argument is no crime happened in this scenario?
You are clueless.

Once the police show up for domestic violence, the victim cannot decline to press charges in Ohio.

And way to take things to an extreme..... guy arrested for "being creepy" aka hitting on women in a bar and you compare it to wife beating.

So what were the crimes he committed? Please educate us all.
He harassed a women, was asked to stop. He did not was removed 5 different time and returned sometimes changing his appearance as to not be recognized. Whether it is a crime or not I am not arguing. As a married man can he be the leader of a school developing young men. If you want to argue that we cannot even begin the agree to disagree.

You are clueless.

Once the police show up for domestic violence, the victim cannot decline to press charges in Ohio.

And way to take things to an extreme..... guy arrested for "being creepy" aka hitting on women in a bar and you compare it to wife beating.
Who said anything about Ohio?

1) He was arrested for more than just that. 2) I didn’t compare the two, but I’m not surprised you misunderstood the point.

Last edited:
Who is “us all?” You got a mouse in your pocket? Everyone else seems to be capable of reading the article in the first post of the thread.
So you are saying he got away with the 3 crimes listed in the article? Criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct, and public intoxication would take all of 3 minutes to prove in court.

You cant tell me they dont have video evidence of that night, what bar doesn’t have multiple security cameras? There would also be footage from the patrons and possibly a body cam from the police. So if there was truly a crime, it would have been very easy to prosecute based on footage alone. My guess is the “evidence” was lacking because it was much more inoccuous (drunk guy out with buddies from college in a party city being stupid, not criminal) than originally reported.

You cant tell me they dont have video evidence of that night, what bar doesn’t have multiple security cameras? There would also be footage from the patrons and possibly a body cam from the police. So if there was truly a crime, it would have been very easy to prosecute based on footage alone. My guess is the “evidence” was lacking because it was much more inoccuous (drunk guy out with buddies from college in a party city being stupid, not criminal) than originally reported.
Not exactly an establishment that would allow patrons to video tape.