Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

My dad used to live in Murfreesboro so hanging out in Nashville was a routine thing 2-3 times per year for about 15 years in my 20's through my mid 30's. I'm well aware of the amount of fun that can be had. Have never been to South Beach, but Nashville, Vegas, and New Orleans are probably the 3 most dangerous places for a man who likes to party to go w/o his wife :).

I don't think this is that big of a deal. I've been on numerous coaching trips/guy trips and can say an old man being creepy to some women is very low on the severity scale. The fact he kept trying to get back in the same bar is a little odd. There's no shortage of bars chief...find another one to raise hell in.

My dad used to live in Murfreesboro so hanging out in Nashville was a routine thing 2-3 times per year for about 15 years in my 20's through my mid 30's. I'm well aware of the amount of fun that can be had. Have never been to South Beach, but Nashville, Vegas, and New Orleans are probably the 3 most dangerous places for a man who likes to party to go w/o his wife :).

I don't think this is that big of a deal. I've been on numerous coaching trips/guy trips and can say an old man being creepy to some women is very low on the severity scale. The fact he kept trying to get back in the same bar is a little odd. There's no shortage of bars chief...find another one to raise hell in.
Nashville is one of the funnest places with out a beach...lol. Yes you are correct there are no shortage of bars....that is what makes me wonder about this situation.

Did the Elder students section mention it last night in any of their cheers/chants when they played Moeller at Cintas?

Did the Elder students section mention it last night in any of their cheers/chants when they played Moeller at Cintas?
Not that I could tell. I was not in ear shot of the student section but from my vantage point there was no disrespect or outbursts that might have drawn attention. The Elder student body was well behaved and enthusiastic as ever. Both student bodies were in full throat but the noise was directed towards the court and it made for one heck of an atmosphere for high school basketball. GBM 💪 🏀

Not that I could tell. I was not in ear shot of the student section but from my vantage point there was no disrespect or outbursts that might have drawn attention. The Elder student body was well behaved and enthusiastic as ever. Both student bodies were in full throat but the noise was directed towards the court and it made for one heck of an atmosphere for high school basketball. GBM 💪 🏀
Sounds like it was a great game. I am rooting for whoever comes on of this region. Makes no difference to me whether it is Centerville or Moeller.

He's a "Man of Moeller" (and a poor man's Bob Huggins).
But he'll REALLY hafta go some, to outdo assault and battery by that beloved deity, Woodrow Hayes ESQ. Rumor has it, that there is STILL a wanted poster on the bulletin board of ole Woodrow, in the hallway of the Clemson, S.C. POLICE DEPARTMENT! ***ROTFLMAO***

Any updates on this guy? Or is Moe waiting until we all forget about it to reinstate him with some sort of sensitivity training?

Here we go again ! If the diocese chooses to reinstate how does that affect any of us ?

I like all of us was not there so we only know what was reported .

Does the offense require a prison sentence 🤷‍♂️

I am pretty sure it does not so allow the man to move on with his life .

I am sure he can give guidance to others .

If this is not acceptable to all of you maybe we should reinstate prohibition.

My bigger concern would be if he chose to drive his car than him being persistent to being a nuisance .

Personally unless there was some kind of physical harm to someone let us apologize and move on to the next day .

Life can be difficult enough without piling on

🙏🙏🙏

Here we go again ! If the diocese chooses to reinstate how does that affect any of us ?

I like all of us was not there so we only know what was reported .

Does the offense require a prison sentence 🤷‍♂️

I am pretty sure it does not so allow the man to move on with his life .

I am sure he can give guidance to others .

If this is not acceptable to all of you maybe we should reinstate prohibition.

My bigger concern would be if he chose to drive his car than him being persistent to being a nuisance .

Personally unless there was some kind of physical harm to someone let us apologize and move on to the next day .

Life can be difficult enough without piling on

🙏🙏🙏
Nice try, Marshall

Any updates on this guy? Or is Moe waiting until we all forget about it to reinstate him with some sort of sensitivity training?
Groundhog Day at Moeller. Word is that he's trying to save his job. The Moeller Board should take control and get this resolved. The Moeller Board is saying that they can't fire him because he works for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Someone needs to push the other to get this resolved.
This is embarassing! If Hyzdu cared about Moeller he would have maned up and resigned the day after the arrest. Moeller and the Archdiocese should have fired him the day this hit the news and when he showed up at the teacher retreat that Monday morning the day after he was released from jail. This guy has issues and needs to go. Moeller deserves better!

Groundhog Day at Moeller. Word is that he's trying to save his job. The Moeller Board should take control and get this resolved. The Moeller Board is saying that they can't fire him because he works for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Someone needs to push the other to get this resolved.
This is embarassing! If Hyzdu cared about Moeller he would have maned up and resigned the day after the arrest. Moeller and the Archdiocese should have fired him the day this hit the news and when he showed up at the teacher retreat that Monday morning the day after he was released from jail. This guy has issues and needs to go. Moeller deserves better!
I agree. What would be the reason they would fire him? Im sure if he's fired, he fights in court unless Archdiocese/Moe pay him a bunch of hush money.

If anyone is waiting for the Archdiocese to do the right thing, keep waiting. Yes, was told he’s not leaving on his own and no apology yet to anyone! Train wreck for the school and church on this one.

How about everyone waits until the true facts of what actually happened that evening?

How about everyone waits until the true facts of what actually happened that evening?
TNG, What facts are we missing? The facts have been out for three weeks now? He was thrown out of a bar 7 times and even went as far as changing his clothes to get back in? What normal man does that? Better yet what normal man gets arrested and doesn't tell his employer? He was arrested and then didn't tell the Moeller Board or Archdiocese that he was arrested and showed up at a teacher's retreat that Monday, one day after getting out of the pokey, and he doesn't say a word? Again, who does that? He should have been fired that Monday when the news came out if he didn't want to be a man and resign. I'm an alum and die-hard supporter of Moeller High School. He's not bigger than Moeller High School. He's been the judge, jury and executioner on everything that has happened at Moeller since he got there. The Moeller Board is waiting on the Archdiocese to make a decision on his fate and I bet if you call the Archdiocese they will tell you it's not their call but the Moeller Boards decision. The Moeller Board needs to push the Archdiocese to fire him and vice-versa. There is no way this guy can stand up there and be the voice of Moeller High School. He's a fraud! Moeller deserves and can do better than this guy!