Moeller Football 2016

Caught the last part of the game on tv vs St Eds......im no football genius, but WHY after u tied it up and then get defense stop and get the ball back w a min 40 something left.....WHY do u call 2 pass plays on 2nd and 3rd down?????? The loss is def on the offensive coaching staff. 2 incomplete passes now u give Eds the ball back to win it. Why not jus run 2 plays, eat clock and go to OT???? I realize Eds still had their time outs, but at least make them use them on defense, instaed of having them on offense. Dumbest coaching calls ive seen in some time.....looks like some of the bengals calls

Not sure if my choice of the screen name Possessed captures the personality I was aiming with my 3rd Yappi screen name (XXL being the other)
Was hoping for an amalgamation of the 15th century medieval Chaucer character The Miller and Nicholson’s character Jack Torrance in the Shining.

Kudos to you for hanging in with the mighty Crusaders this season as they wrap up an historic year.
Figured you would have scurried off with moejoe83 and Andy Dufresne long before now.
It's been a good train wreck, not spectacular, but enjoyable
Will be at Saturday’s record setting meeting with the Canadian team on Montgomery Road.
Meet you and birdog at the FireTruck 30 minutes before kickoff for a beer and a bit of GCL south camaraderie.
Will either be wearing my yellow T with blue lettering that says Beat X! or the older white T that says Fire Klonne! Bring back Fuzzy!

If no one is there, just get started without us...

Haven't had a chance to follow much as I have been on the road since last Sun moving from Alaska to Texas. Its a sad day for us Moeller fans to have our first losing season in more than 50 years as a school. There's obviously something wrong going on. There's too much talent if you look at the number of players being recruited to not win most of those games and be competitive for state. And with one of the biggest offensive lines in the state, why could we only get 20yds vs Wayne and a 0000.000 vs st ignatius? It points it's finger towards either conditioning or coaching. Nevertheless something needs to change. Not calling for Roddy's head, I doubt it's him, but I'd hope there will be some changes announced after Fri.

Not calling for Roddy's head, I doubt it's him, but I'd hope there will be some changes announced after Fri.

No, it's Roddy. In his sobbing, heaving plea to sell whats left of his soul for another shot... he admitted to me that he has no idea how to manage talent. Of course, I already know this. While he is certainly my kind of person, deceitful and desperate, the man is in over his head.

What do you say you boys lay down and take the loss today against the Canadians. A record of 3-7 or 4-6 what's it matter. Look at at this way, maybe it will help get rid of Rodey O Clown and keep X from playing Colerain in round 2
Come on do me a solid.

What do you say you boys lay down and take the loss today against the Canadians. A record of 3-7 or 4-6 what's it matter. Look at at this way, maybe it will help get rid of Rodey O Clown and keep X from playing Colerain in round 2
Come on do me a solid.

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a huge ahole on here. Groveling, so pathetic.