Matt Gaetz....the end is near

Agreed, but it highlights the division within the Republican party. Trumpism has split the party and the GOP appears willing to fight amongst themselves rather than unite to achieve a conservative agenda.
Except many of the GOP want no part of a conservative agenda.

Are all your heroes drug taking pedofiles or sexual deviants? It is almost becoming a MAGA requirement. Gaetz, Trump, Boebert, MTG...the list keeps growing
You never did answer me when I asked: are all women who grope a man that is not her husband a slut? Seems to be the only reason you’re calling Boebert a slut. Again, incredibly conservative and Republican of you.

You never did answer me when I asked: are all women who grope a man that is not her husband a slut? Seems to be the only reason you’re calling Boebert a slut. Again, incredibly conservative and Republican of you.
Giving a handjob in a public theater to a dude you recently met does qualify.

Groping isn’t the same as a handjob, although I understand why you don’t know the difference.

But wow! That’s an incredibly conservative and Republican opinion you have, happy. Who knew you were such a repressive traditionalist?
No but groping genitals in a public theater on a first date certainly makes you come off as slutty.

No but groping genitals in a public theater on a first date certainly makes you come off as slutty.
Then why did you call it a handjob?

I’m almost afraid to ask your opinion on sex workers, most of them doing much more than groping strangers they never met before.

She is a sex worker.
Sad to hear happy thinks all sex workers are sluts. Very conservative and repressive outlook on the world’s oldest profession, coming from one of the boards most vocal “liberal” voices. Maybe happy isn’t all that progressive after all.

Really? How do they describe themselves?
I take it back, one does describe herself as a slut and she’s proud of it. I always got the vibe she uses it in a reclaimed fashion though.

I haven’t really asked. The other 3 usually talk about everything else they enjoy/do other than sex work when talking themselves but next time the topic comes up and I’m around any of them I’ll ask and report back.

I take it back, one does describe herself as a slut and she’s proud of it. I always got the vibe she uses it in a reclaimed fashion though.

I haven’t really asked. The other 3 usually talk about everything else they enjoy/do other than sex work when talking themselves but next time the topic comes up and I’m around any of them I’ll ask and report back.
Please do. Most are going to be just like the first one you described.

Last edited:
his thread was started 990 days ago ( D.O.B. - Aug 12th, 2021 ) and still nothin' -- tic, tic, tic tic, tic, tic
Just admit you were wrong and it all stops. TIC, TIC, TIC ....

🎼 🎵 THIS IS THE END ! 🎶

1670967162319.png

his thread was started 990 days ago ( D.O.B. - Aug 12th, 2021 ) and still nothin' -- tic, tic, tic tic, tic, tic
Just admit you were wrong and it all stops. TIC, TIC, TIC ....

🎼 🎵 THIS IS THE END ! 🎶

1670967162319.png
That's OK. Matt will never beat Hunter out for the longest running thread to nothing.

Anyone with a brain can see that this picture has been edited. I guess you seem to think it's real.

TIC, TIC, TIC ...