Mason 20 Trotwood 17

cometcenter

Congratulations to Mason on this huge win. I had to work this afternoon and could not go to the game, but I was very impressed with what I saw last night.

Trotwood was bigger and had plenty of Division I College prospects. I expected the Rams to play better this afternoon. Last year Mason lost a second half lead to Northmont and could not come back. I think it says a lot that this year's team was able to come back in the fourth quarter and pull out the win.

Sure, this undersized Mason team will get beat up some this year. You can't be this small and not get dinged up a bit in the GMC. But you can't take away this win and the character the team showed during this 20 hour football game.

I hope all the Sedmak bashers out there will give the guy some credit for this win.

Congrats to the players and coaching staff for a great game. Let's try and keep this thing rolling, Can't wait for next weeks test. Go Comets

Well said and congrats to Mason! Those kids were prepared out there and that didn't happen by accident. MAJOR heart displayed by the Comets these past two days.