LMS 8th grade football

spartan71

Good group of kids they seemed very tight.. coaches had them believing in the team concept that makes the Blue Streaks who they are and they got better each week after the Jackson game... they really started to hit other teams in the mouth the last few games in just about everyway ... Very high potential for this group IMO.
Final Record:
5-1-1

anyone know which MS team won the league?
or any other records of MS teams in the Fed.

I'm not exactly sure how the 8th grade works anymore - I do know there are two teams. Here is what our year looked like:

http://jackson.stark.k12.oh.us/cale...=Fall&TeamSport=8th Football&myyear=2009-2010

I'm guessing that our "A" team was the one who played each Wednesday, and was 5-2 (5-1 in the Fed), although the last game (10/21 vs Hoover) isn't in the system. That would make our "B" team undefeated at 6-0 (6-0 in the Fed).

The Hoover A team lost at least one game in the Fed, while the B team doesn't show any losses. However, neither team has their complete w/l record listed.

What was Lake's B team record?

Polar-I'm with you on not knowing how this works.It appears not every team had a chance to play each school in the league.Lake's A team played Perry but I think that was a scrimmage.

Lake's B-team won a couple games...
Lake MS did not play Crenshaw this year and the Perry game was the first game of the season..

You will get a chance to see how good your 2010 freshman team will be when playing Green's freshmen, provided the game schedule is the same as last yrs. Green MS rolled over everyone last season, no competition.

Your middle school team was very impressive last year in the scrimmage but nobody scoring in a scrimmage is hardly a roll over, though I must say GMS did handle LMS at the line of scrimmage they seemed to be more up for that one than LMS was but LMS got better each week and were dominate by the end of the season. good luck this season I too hope we get to play each other as we did last year..