Let's enjoy the Music!

Fun, and a bit remarkable: Diva Dance from The Fifth Element:
Computer enhanced voice. Start at 3:19.

Human, live with no enhancement:

I like this bluesy version of this song and can actually understand the lyrics a lot better than the Dylan version.

We had a nun play this song every day to start our religion class when I was at a Catholic high school in the early-to-mid seventies. Her nickname was Sister Groovy because she tried to act cool and she used old sixties hippie lingo, such as "right on" or "far out" or "groovy". She didn't realize that by the seventies those words were out of favor and she was the opposite of cool to us. At least she tried.

We had a nun play this song every day to start our religion class when I was at a Catholic high school in the early-to-mid seventies. Her nickname was Sister Groovy because she tried to act cool and she used old sixties hippie lingo, such as "right on" or "far out" or "groovy". She didn't realize that by the seventies those words were out of favor and she was the opposite of cool to us. At least she tried.
Music evokes memories. Revisiting the music of my youth is therapeutic to me and hopefully enlightening to others. That and music I did not care for back in the day is now at times appealing and carries messages I ignored back then.

Here's a little number for those of you who follow the news. I think this song is screaming to have a parody written for it.