Jackson vs. Green

I agree with both the result of the game from 1965's post, though not that badly, and I agree with H2 dad comment too!

Green, 28-14

Green goes 0ffer against its soon to be FED brothers. This is the best Jackson team in several seasons.

When does Green start looking for a new coach?

Green goes 0ffer against its soon to be FED brothers. This is the best Jackson team in several seasons.

Man... I hope soon. He got the job by interviewing well to Mrs. Brown and her fellow non-football board members. :rolleyes:
Coach Stacy originally hired him as the D-cord. that lasted 1 yr. he then got demoted to special teams, and you can see how well our special teams are today. I mean, he is a nice guy and all and he has a pleasant personality, and is prob a good teacher, But when they announced that he was our new coach, my heart just sank. I was bummed.
I'm sorry, If you're reading this coach C. again, I'm sorry, but its time to move on.
I supported him while we were there, but dog-gonit, I'm not anymore.

I'm sure that when he interviewed and told Mrs. Brown his coaching philosophy and what type of offense and defense is was going to run, she completely understood it.

Sorry your wish fueled by your hate of Green didn't come through. You just proved how much you know when spouting BS out there. Jackson wasn't very good! Far cry from one of their best teams in several seasons.

YEah, JAckson is a lot like North, they just suck at football........wait, North sucks at everything.