Jackson- D1 state champs!!!

rcal14

Congrats to the Polar Bears from your friends in Green- a special shout out to Coach Fuline,you are the man Mike!!! all of Jackson should be very proud of this team and your coaching staff- all of them are top notch people- enjoy this one!!!

Congratulations to the team and thanks for the ride! I've lived here in Jackson for nearly four decades, watching Jackson athletic events for nearly all of those, and this was the greatest weekend ever to be a Bear!

I agree. This was a very great weekend to be a Bear! I've never been as proud of Jackson as I was this weekend, watching them down in COlumbus. They behaved with class, and poise, and they made all of us here in Jackson SO proud!

This will be something those kids will never, ever forget, for as long as they live, and I really hope they enjoy their time in the limelight. They certainly deserve all the well wishes and congratulations from everyone, and I hope they know how proud the Jackson students, parents, teachers, coaches and community as a whole is of them.

Thanks, guys, for the amazing season, and our school's very first State Title! You did us all proud, and we thank you for it from the bottom of our hearts.

I believe.

g1901904c71b761131e62f94287546a2a28051515d8dc1f.jpg