IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

I believe I heard (D3 Region 9) NDCL fired their coach after 1 year…… if true ( not really interested in researching the accuracy) it’s one of the few private school openings that’s highly unattractive

He is a teacher in the school. I think his son is graduating and wants to do the family thing. Not 100% sure.
That is the most over used reason of all. By the way if the young man that is graduating is just a normal young man and unless he plays college sports might be too late for the family thing.

That is the most over used reason of all. By the way if the young man that is graduating is just a normal young man and unless he plays college sports might be too late for the family thing.
Or maybe he saw his son through and he has younger children who may not play football?
I don’t know the man or his situation but I dislike when people dog coaches leaving for family reasons. HS football has turned into a year-round, almost every weekend, phone never shuts off job that most of these guys get paid like… $6-9k for?

It's December 02, 2023

01. Westerville Central (Division I) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Ed Miley.
02. Delaware Buckeye Valley (Division III) is now Looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Matt Stephens.
03. Rayland Buckeye Local (Division IV) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Jim Hoover.
04. Uhrichsville Claymont (Division IV) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Eric Henry.
05. Pomeroy Meigs (Division V) is now looking for. anew Head Football Coach to replace Coach David Tennant.
06. Carlisle (Division V) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Scott Clodfelter.
07. New Washington Buckeye Central (Division VII) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Chad Jensen.

:unsure::):cool::p:LOL::love::banana:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

It's December 06, 2023

1. Strongsvlle (Division I) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Lou Cirino.
2. Canfield (Division II) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Michael Pavlansky.
3. Bowling Green Otsego (Division V) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Josh Lindke.
4. Josh Lindke is replacing Charles Woodridge as the new Head Football Coach at Toledo St Francis DeSales (Division II).
5. Worthington Christian (Division V) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Jeff Hartings.
6. Delphos Jefferson (Division VII) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Damon Elm.
7. Sarahsville Shenandoah (Division VI) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Josh Lowery.
8. Franklin Bishop Fenwick (Division IV) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Frank Mueller.

:unsure: :) :p :cool::banana:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited: